• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB - Cichlid Stones/Texas Holey Rock/ Lace Rock

Shirts

Members
WTB - Cichlid Stones/Texas Holey Rock/ Lace Rock

If you have any for sale, pm me with a price and quantity you have to sell.

TMSB805

Members
I've got some lace rock that's been sitting on my patio for about 6 months. There's probably about 6-7 large pieces. $5 a rock. Let me know. I'm in Laurel

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Can anyone attest to the realisticness of those fake Texas holey rocks? They look very interesting . . .
We saw some at ACA that were very life-like. They were much lighter than real rock also, which would make them easier to stack. The only part I don't like is that you lose the buffering capacity going artificial.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Can anyone attest to the realisticness of those fake Texas holey rocks? They look very interesting . . .

I have three pieces of artificial holey rock. I bought them two years ago at Animal Jungle in VA beach. Not cheap at all but light weight and very easy to clean.

Sent from my DROIDX

chriscoli

Administrator
My only issue with the artificial rocks we saw at ACA is that the edges inside the holes were really sharp. Probably easy to trim that down with a knife, though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App