• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

wTB: a corydoras and an apistogramma

lgfelic

Members
Good morning all,

I am looking to buy some C089 cories to add to my reverse trio and see if I can get them to spawn.
Also looking for Apistogramma barlowi. I have one male I'd like to breed. Looking for either females or a harem I can split for him.

If you have any info on either, please PM me.

Thanks! :beamup:

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Shazzam

Have a very large female A. barlowi that has been searching for a mate. Might be receptive to an offer that doesn't involve money, but only if you've spawned any of this genus before...Barring that, I have other Apisto pairs I'd be willing to trade for your male.

lgfelic

Members
I got the male recently. I have been trying to get a few more from a breeder in PA, but he has yet to respond. I have not bred apistos in a long time and I'm slowly getting into trying to do so again. Right now I don't have anything to offer other than cash, as I am just starting to breed anything of what I own.
:)

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Must decline

I will however offer you a pair of another species for your male.

fishman13

Members
Good morning all,

I am looking to buy some C089 cories to add to my reverse trio and see if I can get them to spawn.
Also looking for Apistogramma barlowi. I have one male I'd like to breed. Looking for either females or a harem I can split for him.

If you have any info on either, please PM me.

Thanks! :beamup:
Apperently this is th only mouthbrooding appisto