• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ok everybody is making room- WTB!!!

eden2020

Members
Ok.. so like the title says, I know everyone is trying to make room but I can't find what I am looking for in the sizes or at all on the special order Dave's list. I wanted to play along, but no luck. So here is my list- and I CAN pick them up at the May meeting. Clear some tank space and hand over your fish.. LOL

Williamsi
Red cap Chirwa
Geophagus Tapajos (red head)
Geophagus Altifrons
Synodontis Angelicus
Copadichromis Mloto Ivory Head (Trewavasae)
Aulonocara Usisya
Aulonocara Maylandi Sulfurhead

Obviously, I don't need them all, and would consider any size from fry to adult. If you have any of these swimmin' around out there hit me with an email or pm, with size, how many, etc..

Thanks- marc and family...

eden2020

Members
Fish...

Yeah, but heading to BWI, paying the $50 shipping.. Rather pick some up locally so I can see them and have support of the CCA members and breeders...

Thanks!

lonlangione

Members
Jay doesn't carry much in the way of South / Central Americans. Jay does deliver fish to the meetings. If he isn't coming to a meeting and I am I would be glad to bring them for you.