• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who is going to the Catfish Convention

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, there are threads showing what people are looking for this weekend, who is having suites, and what people are selling.

Let's start a thread on who will be there.
I want to see how much of an impact CCA has on these events.
You first!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'll be there. I'm bringing the whole family, so the kids will get to attend their first fish convention.

See you all on Friday!

In addition to saying yes, can folks give an indication of which days/events, etc? I'm only going to be going on Friday, but want to make sure I hook up with CCA folks . . .

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'll be there Friday afternoon through Sunday morning. I probably will attend a portion of the auction then leave around lunch time.

killakacti

Members
I will be bringing the family as well, Friday and Sunday. It is our first fish convention, we cant wait to see all the show fish.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
I'll be there from Friday afternoon on. Plan on attending all talks and spending a veritable pantsload of money picking up corydoras of all shapes and sizes. Looking forward to close to 72 hours of full-frontal nerdity.

Blaise

Andrew

Members
Probably not much of a surprise, but I'll be there. Taking a couple VIP's fishing tomorrow, then settling in for a weekend of catfish. Friday night is hands down now my favorite time of the weekend.

verbal

CCA Members
I will be bringing the family as well, Friday and Sunday. It is our first fish convention, we cant wait to see all the show fish.

You should be in luck. There are roughly 300 entries in the fish show :)

Only 258 of them are Matt's varieties of convicts. lol

Seriously from what I have seen there should be a good variety of fish in the show.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Am planning to go Friday night, for at least part of Saturday (I'm not all that good at sitting still for hours), and part of Sunday. May put some corydoras in the auction.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I'll be there Friday late afternoon and will be back Sunday.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I'll be there to help set up and all but mainly to talk fish and have fun. There sure will be a lot of fish in the show, competition will be fierce and good for the clubs.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'll be getting there on Friday late morning with a very special guest in tow. ;)

Likely leaving Sunday after the auction.

chriscoli

Administrator
I'll be there Friday as soon as I get back in town from my work-related travel.....and will be there through Sunday's auction.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App