• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The ORIGINAL CCAFFL Championship Week

fischfan13

Banned
I was joking on the trophy part. Hey Bill did you win the ECC league.

Yeah I did...but I wanted BOTH Championships. :angry3:

I think that the Matt Forte injury had a huge impact on both leagues.
Joel never rebounded after he lost Forte in the ECC League, and I could not make up all of those lost points in the CCA League.
Because of the way the waivers work in the ECC League it is much more difficult for the better teams to be able to pick up players of their choice From Monday thru Wednesday.
CCA's League combats that with having a cap on how many moves a team could make in the week...something that Mike took full advantage of and made it work.

mrkillie

Members
Yeah I did...but I wanted BOTH Championships. :angry3:

I think that the Matt Forte injury had a huge impact on both leagues.
Joel never rebounded after he lost Forte in the ECC League, and I could not make up all of those lost points in the CCA League.
Because of the way the waivers work in the ECC League it is much more difficult for the better teams to be able to pick up players of their choice From Monday thru Wednesday.
CCA's League combats that with having a cap on how many moves a team could make in the week...something that Mike took full advantage of and made it work.

Losing Forte was huge. When you're accustomed to getting 20-22 points from a guy and you replace him with 10, it's tough. Plus I was already struggling at WR with Andre Johnson going down and was never able to get a decent replacement for him either because I was always near the top of the league in ECC, that is until I fell like a rock shortly after Forte got hurt. Just like the Bears. Oh well, that's the breaks.

Congratulations to all the Fantasy Football League Champions!