• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA Meetings

mscichlid

Founder
When:
Second Saturday of each month: Except July August and December.
Doors open at 1pm- speaker at 2pm-doors close at 6pm.

Where:
John F. Kennedy High School,1901 Randolph Road [SIZE=-1]Silver Spring, MD 20902[/SIZE]

Be Here!

Last edited:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
When:
Second Saturday of each month: Except July August and December.
Doors open at 1pm- speaker at 2pm-doors close at 6pm.

Where:
John F. Kennedy High School,1901 Randolph Road [SIZE=-1]Silver Spring, MD 20902[/SIZE]

Be Here!

Basic directions are on the left side of the portal under the lable of "directions". LOL Hmm what else would we put it under. LOL
I just finished putting basic directions up that I copied from mapquest.
I will dress the page up more later and will update the directions as we figure them out.

Jay

CCA Members
This may be a dumb question; but October will be my first visit to the new meeting place. Once I turn into the school, where do I go? Is there a specific door to use for CCA meetings.

Jay

Hannibal

Members
Is this information still the same? My first meeting was the Christmas party so this Saturday will be my actual first meeting. Just wanted to make sure I was going to the correct spot at the right time!

mchambers

Former CCA member
Can someone tell me who the speaker is for November?
I cannot find it but probably not checking the right place
thank you
There is no right place to check. CCA doesn't announce the next speaker until about 10 days before the meeting. I don't know the reason for this.