• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Heading to Carolina

Going to S Carolina to pick up the boy from Marine bootcamp. I will be there until Sunday. If anyone needs or comes across something let me know. I can bring it back for ya.

Oh I will definately be on the look out for some decent chow!! I dont know if any will make it back lol. Maybe I can get a good place to ship it to me and I will have it at the Feb meeting. Thanks Chris, I will pass the word.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
70 deg here and sunny. By the way we are leaving Sat not sunday.
DO ME A HUGE FAVOR AND BRING ME BACK 2-3 BOTTLES OF THAT 70 DEGREE WEATHER :D. HAVE A SAFE TRIP HOME AND GRAB THAT BOY OF YOURS AND GIVE HIM HUG AND BEER CUZ HES A REAL MAN NOW AND HE EARNED IT. ;)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Awesome Chris. Have a safe trip. Ditto what these guys said. Your boy has some real cajones.

Wish you could swing by for that video on Saturday at my place. We'll have to rain check it.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Enjoy your time down there Chris. Its in the 40s and overcast up here. If you're shipping back BBQ, I'll give you my address to send some my way too;). Catch up with you soon

Sonny Disposition

Yeah, definitely get some barbecue. North Carolina barbecue is incredible.

Oh I will definately be on the look out for some decent chow!! I dont know if any will make it back lol. Maybe I can get a good place to ship it to me and I will have it at the Feb meeting. Thanks Chris, I will pass the word.

I guess I jinxd it because it poured all day today(family day). Weather shows no sign of rain tomorrow for graduation. Man it seems like forever since Ive seen him, I think he can take me now;):D. Thanks for the good wishes. I havent been able to search for bbq its been jammed packed day so far.