• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

2/26/11 Availability

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I will be doing another order soon so this sale thread probably won't be up that long. Also, got a new smart phone which is challenging my technical abilities so responses may be more delayed than typical. Its hard to teach an old dog new tricks!

As always, express is preferred for fish. No guarantee on priority shipments for fish. If you choose express, I will ship on whichever day you like, but signature is required unless we have specified otherwise
smile.gif
Defeats the purpose of express shipping if the package is still going to sit outside! As always, if you are looking for something I once had, ask, its possible there are a few kicking around the fishroom that I just didn't bother to list or I may have had a complete senior moment (I have alot of these).

I cannot hold things until the next meeting, first come first serve. I will post up or edit this list closer to the new meeting with current availability.

Without much more verbosity, here is my current list!

Amano shrimp - $2
Cardinal tetras- $2.50
Dwarf puffers- $2
Microcrabs- $5; limited quantity
Eques pencilfish- $3
zebra nerite- $2
red spot nerite- $2
bumble bee nerite- $3
green spikey nerite- $2.50
Malawa shrimp- $3
Dario bangladesh- $4
xenotaca eiseni "san marcos" (goodeid-fry)- $2.50; 8 available
croaking gourami- $4
norman's lampeyes- $2.50
rasbora rubescens- $2.50- 15 available
black kuhli loaches $2
knight goby (in full fw)- $3
abn/bn fry approx. 1"- $1.50
caridina babaulti green- $3
caridina babaulti assorted colors (housed seperately from greens)- $3
dwarf zebra (c. babaulti cf stripes; juveniles): $3
Indian white banded: $4
pomacea diffusa- subadults- $2
coconut huts drilled or undrilled- $2
moss $3/golfball
sm. narrow leaf java fern $2
sm. anubias nana $3.50

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
If I pay for the fish I want immediately but have you bring them to the meeting later in the month will that work?

msjinkzd

invert junkie
It depends on what you want as some of the stuff is selling well and I want to clear their tanks. :)

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Check Rachel's more recent list. I think she put one out a few days ago. This thread is from last February.

Can you please tell me about your green bristlenose by chance?
Looking for approx. 5.
Can you tell me how much yours are, what size, and if I can pick up local please?
THank you,
Jeff

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Jeff:

This thread is from early 2012. Best bet would be to check Rachel's website to see if she still has them available.

Jon

clearsky5

CCA Members
Rachel:
I still want the striped mysterys.....(dozen)
I can't make the meeting saturday though...
can you bring em to aquafest????
thanks
david