• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I am in the market for

fishman13

Members
4 juvinile silver angel fish.
What I have to offer is some ruby red peacock fry about a month old, acei, yellow labs, and bio balls.
For the angles. If you have two established silver angles that would be nice. Thanks

jonclark96

Past CCA President
If a member doesn't have what you are looking for, try Discus Hans. He has gotten into breeding and selling angels and his stock is top notch.

killakacti

Members
If a member doesn't have what you are looking for, try Discus Hans. He has gotten into breeding and selling angels and his stock is top notch.

I have seen some of Discus Hans stock, very nice angels, I am thinking of going that route myself in the future.

Sent from my ADR8995 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I have medium silver angelfish. They are $4 each.
Could bring them to the CCA meeting Sat Sept 8th. Cannot sex. If you want to get a pair, the usual thing to do is to get 6 fish. Statistically you have a 98% chance of getting a pair from a group of six.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Could bring them to the CCA meeting Sat Sept 8th. Cannot sex. If you want to get a pair, the usual thing to do is to get 6 fish. Statistically you have a 98% chance of getting a pair from a group of six.

fishman13

Members

I will let you know in a couple days if I am going to the meeting. Thanks