• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Honduran red points

rsretep

Members
you may want to check with CCA members Jon Clarke or Matt Quinn, either may have what you are lookin for. Both have been very helpful to me when I have had questions or looking for certain fish

japbart

Members
how big are the HRP's? I already have a bunch of convicts that I've been breeding. I wanna start breeding HRP's.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I have a bunch of the leucistic HRP that are about 1".

I need to breed more of the Rio Danli HRP. Sold them all except a few.

Wild-type cons are really different than what you find in LFS. I keep several types with provenance back to the wild.

Some other wild-type cons I currently have fry (1/2") for are:

A. kanna "Rio Robalo" (Panama cons)
A. siquia "Grenada, Nicaragua" (larger ones too)
A. siquia "Rio Cubayo" (Costa Rica)
A. nigrofasciatus "Rio Choluteca" (Honduras) - larger ones too
A. siquia "Rio Claro Red Fin" (Honduras) - new fry

...and also Cryptoheros cutteri "Rio Jutiapa" (larger, sexable) and Cryptoheros myrnae (fry growing out) and Neetroplus nematopus (Lago Nicaragua) - larger...

Probably others I'm forgetting.

Matt

Cichlid202

Members
Dogofwar I'm interested in some of those HRP and Myrnae!! Where r u located?

Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

japbart

Members
Whats the difference? The reason why i want hrps is because of their blue color. My female con has a really bright orange (almost red) belly and she has some on her fins too. Can i see pictures of the wild type cons u have?

dogofwar

CCA Members
HRP from Rio Danli are the only really blue "con" type.

type in the locations on MFK and I probably have pics / threads.

Matt

Whats the difference? The reason why i want hrps is because of their blue color. My female con has a really bright orange (almost red) belly and she has some on her fins too. Can i see pictures of the wild type cons u have?

Cichlid202

Members
I definately will buy some of those Myrnae and "Red fin" HRP u have!! Unless u tryna make a donation!! LLS PM me

dogofwar

CCA Members
Both of those are still fry...too small to sell.

I have Rio Choluteca, Grenada, Leucistic (Platinum) HRPs and cutteri "Jutiapa" that are large enough to sell...

Planning to be at the June CCA meeting?

Matt

I definately will buy some of those Myrnae and "Red fin" HRP u have!! Unless u tryna make a donation!! LLS PM me

Cichlid202

Members
I've never been to a meeting before. But its cool if they're fry cuz I won't be ready for about a month!! I'm just gettin back into the hobby and my tanks are just recently set up