• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The ORIGINAL CCAFFL Week 13

fischfan13

Banned
Division 1

+HowYOUdoin'? 9-4-0
*Love Canal Mutants 9-4-0
*Rockville Road Rage 8-5-0
*Predators 7-6-0
TheOtherRedHeadGirl 4-9-0
Super Red Emperor's 3-10-0

Division 2

+Prancing Peacocks 8-5-0
*SOMD Blue Crabs 7-6-0
DHusk'd Destroyers 7-6-0
Big Boys 6-7-0
Cheatin *******s 6-7-0
Maryland Steel Beast 4-9-0

+ Clinched 1st Round Bye
* Clinched Playoffs

The regular season is over.
Here are the 1st Round Playoff Matchups:

Quarterfinal

(1) HowYOUDoin?
Bye

Quarterfinal

(4) Rockville Road Rage0.00
(5) Predators0.00
View Matchup
Quarterfinal

(3) Love Canal Mutants0.00
(6) SOMD Blue Crabs0.00
View Matchup
Quarterfinal

(2) Prancing Peacocks
Bye

fischfan13

Banned
Being this is my first season I have a Playoff question.
Who will I play? The 4-5 winner? The lowest seed left?
I found this, so should I believe it is the 4-5 winner?

First Week
P1: #1 seed vs. bye (no game)
P2: #4 seed vs. #5 seed
P3: #3 seed vs. #6 seed
P4: #2 seed vs. bye (no game)
C1: #7 seed vs. #10 seed
C2: #8 seed vs. #9 seed
Second Week
P5: #1 seed vs. Winner P2
P6: #2 seed vs. Winner P3

fischfan13

Banned
Just a prediction...

RRR vs LCM in the Championship Game.
I've lost BOTH of my starting RB's, Best and Forte.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I thought you would play the lowest seed (if SoMD Blue Crabs beats LCM you'd play them) but I could be wrong.

I've been struggling since losing Schaub, Jackson, and Peterson, but hoping Peterson will be back by the time semifinals come around. For QBs I have to choose between a Ginger and a model.

We can't have Love Canal Mutants repeat this year. Go SoMD Blue Crabs!

mrkillie

Members
I don't remember, but looking at the bracket I believe #1 plays 4/5 winner - a rematch of perhaps the best game of the year (141.4-141.1), and the projections have it close, but the Rage becomes PREY this week!

fischfan13

Banned
I don't remember, but looking at the bracket I believe #1 plays 4/5 winner - a rematch of perhaps the best game of the year (141.4-141.1), and the projections have it close, but the Rage becomes PREY this week!

Joel, if you want to knock RRR off then be my guest.:lol:

fischfan13

Banned
Division 1

+HowYOUdoin'? 9-4-0
*Love Canal Mutants 9-4-0
*Rockville Road Rage 8-5-0
*Predators 7-6-0
TheOtherRedHeadGirl 4-9-0
Super Red Emperor's 3-10-0

Division 2

+Prancing Peacocks 8-5-0
*SOMD Blue Crabs 7-6-0
DHusk'd Destroyers 7-6-0
Big Boys 6-7-0
Cheatin *******s 6-7-0
Maryland Steel Beast 4-9-0

+ Clinched 1st Round Bye
* Clinched Playoffs

The regular season is over.
Here are the 1st Round Playoff Matchups:

Quarterfinal

(1) HowYOUDoin?
Bye

Quarterfinal

(4) Rockville Road Rage0.00
(5) Predators0.00
View Matchup
Quarterfinal

(3) Love Canal Mutants0.00
(6) SOMD Blue Crabs0.00
View Matchup
Quarterfinal

(2) Prancing Peacocks
Bye

The first Semi-final game is set and the second, barring a miracle of huge proportion, is set as well.

(1) HowYOUdoin'?
(4) Rockville Road Rage

(2) Prancing Peacocks
(6) SOMD Blue Crabs

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
The first Semi-final game is set and the second, barring a miracle of huge proportion, is set as well.

(1) HowYOUdoin'?
(4) Rockville Road Rage

(2) Prancing Peacocks
(6) SOMD Blue Crabs
I lost yet another starting running back this week, but I'm hoping the rest of my team will step up. My last matchup with the Crabs was a close one, so I'm looking forward to a good match.

I'm not sure who I'd rather face in the championship, so good luck to you both.

fischfan13

Banned
Poor Shawn.
He has Rodgers and Finley, the Packers score 46 pts and he gets hardly anything from that game.

I don't know how I'm going to pull my game off.
Brady is at Denver.
Lynch is at Chicago.
Forte is out.
I need the Skins to stop Eli.
The Colts to stop Chris Johnson...
...and the Ravens to have a bad day against the Chargers.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Poor Shawn.
He has Rodgers and Finley, the Packers score 46 pts and he gets hardly anything from that game.

I don't know how I'm going to pull my game off.
Brady is at Denver.
Lynch is at Chicago.
Forte is out.
I need the Skins to stop Eli.
The Colts to stop Chris Johnson...
...and the Ravens to have a bad day against the Chargers.
Shawn fell victim to bad timing, and relying on a team who can score points 100 different ways. Live by the sword, die by the sword. I was hoping to take him out, but there will be a new champion this year.

Tough matchups for you. Out of your caveats, the Redskins may be the most likely to grant your wish. This weekend should produce 2 very interesting matchups on paper.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I finished first in both leagues I am in...anything less than TWO Championships will be disappointing. ;)
I finished second to you in both of those leagues, so my goal is to make you VERY disappointed this year (Thats right, no mercy, no sympathy).

With Indy winning the race for the Luck campaign, I'm guessing footbal isn't your favorite sport this year.

fischfan13

Banned
I finished second to you in both of those leagues, so my goal is to make you VERY disappointed this year (Thats right, no mercy, no sympathy).

With Indy winning the race for the Luck campaign, I'm guessing footbal isn't your favorite sport this year.

Mets, Dolphins, Islanders.
Hockey is the least of the three because of the Isles ownership...I've stopped watching them.
I dropped my DirecTV package before the year started because I see no reason to pay to watch the Fins.
No matter how bad the Mets are I will always watch them.

I finished with the most points scored in BOTH leagues too...I'm still waiting for Joel to retract his statement about not worrying about my ECC team.:lol:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Mets, Dolphins, Islanders.
Hockey is the least of the three because of the Isles ownership...I've stopped watching them.
I dropped my DirecTV package before the year started because I see no reason to pay to watch the Fins.
No matter how bad the Mets are I will always watch them.

I finished with the most points scored in BOTH leagues too...I'm still waiting for Joel to retract his statement about not worrying about my ECC team.:lol:
Capitals, Wizards, Orioles/Nationals. Our area doesn't fare much better.
Hockey was something to be proud of, but we're in a rough spot at the moment.
I wouldn't have cared if the NBA season didn't happen.
Other than football, I usually only follow college sports.

Good luck on that retraction statement. I'm sure Joel wasn't "worried" about my ECC team either. Funny how he didn't make the playoffs in that league. A new champion for both leagues!

Leffler817

CCA Members
My team stunk up the join! Yeah it was horrible timing but after the lousy start to the year the Mutants turned around nicely and finished with the decent year. Beating Richard twice was nice too :D Look forward to next year. :happy0180: