• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

April CCA Meeting...

eden2020

Members
Hello... Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that was at the meeting. My son Marcus and I had a great time. The speaker was wonderful (Kribs... actually Pulcher, was the first thing I ever successfully bred years ago prior to college) so I found the info very interesting, but also reminded me how far I have come within the hobby in the last 20 years or so.

Thanks to Tony for the fish, they made it home safe and looking forward to years of enjoyment, and the auction was fun. Some getntleman up front snagged the Kendalli I liked, BUT I managed to get a bag of Hecqui and Dickfeldi.. so all is great! :)

Great stuff! Looking forward to next months meeting. It almost an hour and a half drive, but well worth it!

See you next month if my schedule allows..

Thanks again- Marc, Marcus, and family

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Glad you had a great time. Anton Lamboj is a wonderful speaker and a truly wonderful person. It's always great to be in a room full if people with similar interests.

Sent from my DROIDX

rsretep

Members
Yes Marc welcome to CCA and hope to see you again at our meetings, glad you had a good time. Hecqui and Dickfeldi were both mine, hope you enjoy I certainly have

eden2020

Members
Meeting

Rsretep,

Hecqui and Dickfeldi made it home safe. They have blended in two of my tanks that have some smaller cichlids growing out. Noticed one of the Dickfeldi has a deformed eye, but at the same time one of the largest of the group, so it must not have impacted his/her ability to find food and get about.. No big deal, for the auction price I am super happy. Pretty sure Marcus (my 8 yr old) was prepared to take everything home.. LOL

I will have to get there sooner next meeting to spend more time talking with other members. Still a little taken back by how nice everyone is, and how well it was run.

-Marc and family..

eden2020

Members
Tony...

Thanks Tony... Got me fired up. After finishing another wall of tiling in the master shower, I continued plumbing the tank I have been working on. Put in 7 or 8 bags of Aragamax Select on Sunday, and put a new 206 Fluval on it, just to get it started while I finish the rest of the plumbing. Gotta say- I DO like the fluval 206. Nice design.

Looking forward to the May meeting..

Thanks again- Marc and family..