• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

September raffle and mini auction

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Our raffle will contain the usual goody bags as well as a 1pound bag of Spirulina flakes from Yourfishstuff.com.
Also one of the bags will have a $40.00 gift certificate hidden inside, for Exotic Aquatics in Baltimore.

The Auction will include fish that our speaker brings as well as a few special items.

The 1st is a Marineland Magnum 350 canister filter.

The other items will 2 bags 20lb bags of CaribSea Lake Malawi Gold Substrate. This substrate was made special for CCAdoesACA and will not be sold to the public.

fischfan13

Banned
WOW!!!

CaribSea Lake Malawi Gold Substrate is absolutely great stuff! This sand was made for the 2011 Convention, and you do not need to have a Malawi tank to use it. Personally I would use this sand for any type tank...it's THAT good looking!

fischfan13

Banned
WOW!!!

CaribSea Lake Malawi Gold Substrate is absolutely great stuff! This sand was made for the 2011 Convention, and you do not need to have a Malawi tank to use it. Personally I would use this sand for any type tank...it's THAT good looking!

Can I say it again on September's Raffle/Auction...
WOW!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Our raffle will contain the usual goody bags as well as a 1pound bag of Spirulina flakes from Yourfishstuff.com.
Also one of the bags will have a $40.00 gift certificate hidden inside, for Exotic Aquatics in Baltimore.

The Auction will include fish that our speaker brings as well as a few special items.

The 1st is a Marineland Magnum 350 canister filter.

The other items will 2 bags 20lb bags of CaribSea Lake Malawi Gold Substrate. This substrate was made special for CCAdoesACA and will not be sold to the public.

Wow Pat. That's some pretty sweet loot.

We really are fortunate to have such excellent sponsors.