• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dog Sitting During Catfish Convention

JLW

CCA Members
Hey there --

Is there anyone who might be able to sit my dogs for Thursday-Sunday (night) during the Catfish Convention? (18-21). My boarding place is filled and ... well, honestly too expensive. Please send me a PM and discuss terms! :)

I have an all-white Akita who is blowing out his coat this time of year ... and a little three-legged mutt. The mutt is super affectionate and high energy, the akita is very mellow, low-key and fairly aloof.

J.

They are both really sweet dogs for anyone's curiosity. When GWAPA was over at Josh's a couple of months ago, they were two of the best well-mannered dogs I've ever met.

Arlene

mscichlid

Founder
How are they with cats? If I considered it, the smaller one could be a possibility. I work on Fridays. Is he crate trained?

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Say it isn' t so

Is he crate trained?

Franny, please tell me you're not doing that "Mutts for Mitt" thing again and driving around with crated dogs strapped to the roof. And we were making such progress...

:D