• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

12 inch monster red devil / midas cichlid pickup only washington dc

jhumphreyw

Members
12 inch midas cichlid , $200 dollars, this is a chance to own a great fish that will breed with a female, he's 3 years old , u can see he is the one in the single pictures, and i show u in the tank with his brothers , im selling him because hes fighting my other males, and he needs to be alone

4sale midas.jpg

midas 4sale.jpg

midas cichlids 2.jpg

midas cichlid money shot.jpg

midas cichlids.jpg

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Pretty fish, but you may be pricing your self out of a sale. I had a hard time selling a 8" male for $15.

jhumphreyw

Members
Pretty fish, but you may be pricing your self out of a sale. I had a hard time selling a 8" male for $15.
I understand , but a fish like this i would rather keep than give it away for pennies, this fish is for a certain type of hobbist who knows what he wants and willing to pay for it , if i dont sell him, i will keep him and when he gets bigger the price will be more no less:D

kevin911

Members
I understand , but a fish like this i would rather keep than give it away for pennies, this fish is for a certain type of hobbist who knows what he wants and willing to pay for it , if i dont sell him, i will keep him and when he gets bigger the price will be more no less:D

I think you should keep it and grow it out! I agree with Jon Clark, I think you priced it way too high.. they run 20-40 for same quality or better.

jhumphreyw

Members
I think you should keep it and grow it out! I agree with Jon Clark, I think you priced it way too high.. they run 20-40 for same quality or better.
20 OR 40 DOLLARS, LOL, LOL, LOL, SAME OR BETTER. LOL LOL, I JUST SPENT 40 BUCKS FOR SOME RED SNAPERS, AND THEY COULDNT DO ANYTHING WHEN THAT GOT GREASE HIT THEM IN MY FRYING PAN, I RATHER EAT MY FISH THAN BE INSULTED LIKE THAT

blkmjk

Members
Hey buddy, I don't think they meant any disrespect.

What kind of fish is it? Midas or Devil?

Drew

Greg31

Members
If you were a vendor you could get $200 but definitly reaching with price.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Pretty fish. Are those all males or do the females get the humps as well? (Sorry for the stupid question)

How big of a tank is that?

ErnieG

Members
What we have here is a breeder that takes pride in his fish and i dont blame him for the price if you guys arent buying it then there is no need to comment.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
It's what we do

What we have here is a breeder that takes pride in his fish and i dont blame him for the price if you guys arent buying it then there is no need to comment.

Would that apply to you as well? No harm done in any case - seemed like everyone's remarks were pretty tame.

that is noting special; about that fish 200.00 is ridiculous i really dont think that u want to sell it if u did i think that u would have posted a more realistic price

Btwcp

CCA Members
Nice fish. Your on the wrong site for that price. They are a lot of groups on facebook where you will have no problem getting that price. Good luck with the sale

00biet

Members