• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

POTM WINNER - JUNE 2010 - Tony

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Congratulations on your 2nd win Tony!
POTMJuneHoros.jpg

Spine

Members
Way to go Tony. Now you are tied with Mike (RIFT-LAKES-RULE) winning two PTOM's.

What fish are you going to enter for a third?

Spine

Members
I say keep entering photo's. The whole idea behind POTM is to have fun taking photo's of your fish.

If I could sneak a win in there before the year is over, that would be nice too.:angel2:

Spine

Members
Hint: Start taking more pictures of your Africans (I know you have some).

Yet another Gauntlet has been thrown. I will respond to that with a small burst of NATO ammunition(South American) in your general direction.lol

I won't be entering Africans anymore,I've decided to, not fight fire with fire.I haven't decided on which beauty(Central or South American) I'm going to enter but you can rest assure that there will be plenty before it's all over.(Curse you Red Baron):D

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Yet another Gauntlet has been thrown. I will respond to that with a small burst of NATO ammunition(South American) in your general direction.lol

Nato ammunition?

What are you going to do... throw a pillow at us?