• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Large Clarity Plus Acrylic Stand / Sump 180+

eden2020

Members
I decided to build a wood stand and really don't need this one. It is pretty big, and designed for at least a 180 footprint (6 x 2). However the exterior dimensions are 72 inches long (6ft) x 31 3/8 inches wide x 24 inches tall. The entire stand is actually a sump with 6 seperate compartments that measure 11 1/2 inches wide x 30 inches (front to back) x 24 inches high. Each compartment has small holes at the bottom to allow water to pass through, plus additional holes are plumbed throughout to plumb it however you want. There is also a couple acrylic "lips" for lack of a better term that stick out in each compartment that look like you could use to insert trays for media. There is nothing included other than the stand and a small cover (see pic) that sits on top of the stand to take up the additional 6 inches or so left over after you place the tank on it. It also serves as your access point for the sump. There is a pretty good chip out of the "cover" but I might have it, I will have to look.This thing could be used seperate as a compartmentalized tank system or as a stand/sump. The sides and front are white, back is clear. Overall nice shape but could use cleaning. Appears to hold water fine but could only test the lower part of the stand. Asking $500, but willing to talk. Also would consider partial trade for Texas Holey Rock (nice pieces), and Aragamax Select (Argonite by Caribsea). Thanks-

MVC-062F.JPG

MVC-063F.JPG

MVC-066F.JPG

MVC-070F.JPG

MVC-065F.JPG

eden2020

Members
Price

If anyone is interested in this please do not hesitate to make an offer. I am not sure how often this type of thing comes up or what the true value is. All I can say is that it is not a common stand to find, but clealry a niche item. Please feel free to contact me... Like I mentioned, I need other supplies for my tanks, like canister filters, nice light system (freshwater), texas holey rock, might consider lace rock also if nice, and aragamax select. Thanks- Marc

eden2020

Members
Stand..

Yeah.. I have the 180 tank that goes with it. A bit or "crazing" but held water for me for a month before moving it into the house. Another project. The tank has a matching white top. I wish it was black instead of white, I might consider keeping it. Someone paid a lot of money for this set-up originally.

-marc

eden2020

Members
To the Top- MAKE OFFER..

Ok.. so now this thing is just in the way. I considered using it as a holding tank and separating the compartments entirely, but I don't have the space..

So here goes.. ANY reasonable offer.. (whatever that is) AND I think I can deliver it to the April Meeting..

Thanks- Marc and family...

Reed

Very Fishe
I use to have the 65 gallon version of this tank in black. Mine had a bull noses tank and a matching canopy I was great. Hope he has all the removable media trays for the compartments. This stand/tank was also used in stores as a display holding tank and had a skinny tank with many small display compartments.

Here is picture of one in action (This is not mine).

eden2020

Members
Stand/Sump

Yep.. That's the same.. Thanks for posting the video and info. Of course this is a 180. I would like to remind everyone that the stand is only for sale not the tank. I of course will also include the front piece that is removeable like in your video. Might even consider letting the canopy go, but currently its on top of my tank.

Thanks again!

-Marc and family

eden2020

Members
Sump/Stamp

I have someone interested, just playing the "get in touch" game right now. yeah, I wish I had the room too, but with the 180 and 150 and few other small tanks, I just dont have the space or time. I am maxed out for fish tanks, and need to clear some room.. LOL

If you like this, you guys would have loved my tenecor 15-compartment when I lived in Florida. Alas- it did not make the trip, but found a good home.. LOL

Ahhh, here's a picture..

-marc and family..

Tenecor.jpg

eden2020

Members
Tank Stand.. Bump

Ok.. so I moved this AGAIN in my basement. Next to the garage.. and then???

Someone can use this- make ANY offer... I can bring it to the meeting.

Also have a wooden 55 gallon stand. Pine perhaps? Not pressed, actual wood. Nice stand.

Thanks- Marc and family