• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello from Cockeysville, MD

Scorp1us

Members
I have a 125g talk with Malawi - Reds, yellows, powder blues, yellow tails and that one with the blue and black stripes (I can't recall their name)

I also have 3 BN plecos, and 3 Petricolas.

The tank has been in operation since Dec 2011. Heim Pro II canister filter.

Last edited:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Do you have any pictures? Maybe we could help you ID your fish. :)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Welcome. There is a strong Baltimore metro area presence here. There is a lot you can do with a 125 for Malawi cichlids. As Tony said, post some pics if you can or feel free to ask any questions.

turfboss

Members
Welcome to the club and to the forum - really knowledgeable folks on here who can help you with identifying those fish you are not sure about - just post some pics and I am sure you will find out exactly what you have.

Scorp1us

Members
Nah, I had this moniker before farscape. :)

- 4 Yellow Tail Acei
- 4 Afra Cobue
- 4 Pseudotropheus Demasoni
- 2 Afra White Top Hara
- 2 Red Zebra
- 6 Cobalt Zebra
- 6 Powder Blue
- 6 Yellow Lab
- 3 S. Petricola
- 3 BN Pleco
= 36

12060031.jpg

Last edited:

Scorp1us

Members
Anyone know what it takes to get "CCA member" rather than "Member" I joined the CCA shortly after joining this site.

marge618

CCA member
Welcome to the forum and the club. You can really do alot with Malawis in that big tank. Hope to see you at a meeting soon!:D

turfboss

Members
You are GREEN and shows you are a CCA Member --- just takes a day or two to get things updated I think. You might think about joining the ACA as well and if you are local and looking to get involved in other clubs and forums there are two more clubs in the area - PVAS - all kinds of aquarium critters meets in Fairfax VA first Sat of each month and GWAPA - a plant focused club which is essentially Washington based but meets all around the area at various members homes.

Again welcome to the club and to the forum