• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fantasy Football Has Begun!

mrkillie

Members
If you played last year and have your e-mail address in yahoo! then you should have received your invitation to play. You will be in the same league you were in last year. Both leagues have the same scoring, and I did tweek it a little, but not much, so review the scoring before you set your draft priorities.

I will give 1 week for all those who played last year to renew, then if there are any open spots I will open them up for the rest of the CCA.

Looking forward to another great season!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm signed back in. The Prancing Peacocks are back to mock all of the posers! Should be another fun year, draft time seems fine to me.

mrkillie

Members
I'm signed back in. The Prancing Peacocks are back to mock all of the posers! Should be another fun year, draft time seems fine to me.

You were signed back in before I even go this message up. :lol:

Yes, I should mention, draft time for the original league is Monday night, Sept. 3 at 10:00

Draft For CCA Too is 9:30 on Saturday night, Sept. 1.

mrkillie

Members
BUMP!

Only half of each league has rejoined thus far. I will give folks through the weekend, then Monday I will open up any spots that are left for new players. Is there anyone that isn't currently playing in one of the leagues that would like to play? I can expand League 2 2 more spots if we need to.

mrkillie

Members
Last day for those wanting to renew from last year to have a guarnateed spot in thier respective league. Tomorrow I will open it up to newcomers, so join up today if you haven't already done so! Only 9 of 12 have renewed in League 1 and 6 of 10 in League 2.

mrkillie

Members
10 teams have renewed in league one, so I capped it at 10. We still have a couple spots available in league 2 - I have sent info to the 2 people that showed an interest. I will wait a day or so and then make a public invitation. Both leagues will be capped at 10 teams. I will have to tweek some stuff, like playoffs, etc. I will post here when changes are completed.

mrkillie

Members
There are 2 spots left in League 2 - IM me if you want in. There must be an even number of teams, so we will need 2 more teams if anyone else is interested.

mrkillie

Members
Still 2 spots available in league 2. PM me if interested. If I get no more interest, I will cap it at 8 teams on Monday.