• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fantasy Football

mdlnewman

Members
I seem to get the feeling that you guys don't get the idea of Fantasy Football.

The idea is to talk trash. I mean please people Deadskins spanked my *** and can't be bothered to post about it.

This is going to be a long boring season if you guys don't get on your game.

See I'm even giving the Steel Phantoms a 10point head start and my team will still kick his ***. :p

mrkillie

Members
See I'm even giving the Steel Phantoms a 10point head start and my team will still kick his ***. :p

Not if your scoring doesn't start going in the opposite direction. Just because your name reads the same forwards and backwards doesn't mean negative scoring is the same as positive scoring.

Take that you scoundrel! :eek:

verbal

CCA Members
I dodged a bullet it not having Eli Manning start against me. I hope my "Fantasy Defense" shows up tonight to hold on for the victory lol

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I usually talk a little trash before the start of the season, then wait to see how my first few games go to see how much more I should talk.

Considering I lost my first two matches, my trash talking will be pretty muted.

Plus Richard was the easiest to make fun of, and he's rarely on the forum anymore.

I'm always up for talking trash about the Cowboys though, who did lose to Seattle this past weekend (Poor showing by Ogletree and Bryant this game, who predicted that? ;)).

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I think I have a pretty good team this year. I have Cops luck which means I have none. I don't talk trash first.... But I will respond to it.

I know this is about two months late....but between school and work, I havent been on the forum all season....but somehow after giving you that week 1 beating I was awful all year, snuck into the playoffs and have now managed to steal a championship two years in a row. I promise to be more active in year 3 of our wonderful league.

Rob

Leffler817

CCA Members
I won, I won, I won!!!! I won a major award! Mind powers ya see, mind powers!

Good game Chris, it was a close one through Sunday.

Thanks to everyone for participating and to Joel for setting up/running the league.

I propose we combine the two 10 team leagues next year into one super league... See you players in next year's championship game. :D

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

verbal

CCA Members
I think we should have two leagues with priority for moving up given to fill any openings. Give to the top finishers in the second league. Possibly relegation if everyone stays.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app