• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Pleco

my125gallon

Members
Hey Everyone I have a pleco he or she is about14 inches long, I had it over 5 years already, now I,m looking for someone with a bigger tank than minesto privide a better home. I would like to see if some one has a need for it, and please don't just be me just because all fish even the ugly ones deserve a good home LOL. This is my first post and first time here on CCA............ I also looking for new fish for my tank please send me any ideas thank you

turfboss

Members
Hi Marvin - welcome to the forum - I have a 180 gal tank that I am just setting up and could use a good sized pleco if you are just trying to rehome yours.

BTW - if your focus is going to be Cichlids you really should join CCA - this is by far one of the best clubs in the whole hobby - with a focus on Cichlids (but most other kinds too).

There are two other really good clubs around as well - PVAS is a really good club for general fish stuff (a lot more live bearers - guppies, mollies, platys sword tails etc) and GWAPA if you want to learn more about aquascaping or are already into planted tanks (and like CO2 and raising shrimp).

All three of these clubs have real experts in the fish and plant arenas - so I joined all three - and you would be really surprized at how often I meet the same folks at each of the three different meetings - its a blast getting to know all these knowledgeable folks.

Anyway as I said at the beginning - welcome to the forum and let me know about the pleco.

George

verbal

CCA Members
Welcome to the forum. If you are going the community tank route, a Bristlenose pleco might be a good pleco.

my125gallon

Members
Thanks everyone, i an looking to find him a home, but if anyone is in trying to take him like George let me know if you can get me a small pleco thank you

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1344974818493.jpg

my125gallon

Members
I also have a Flowerhorn that I'm ready to let go. Please text me or call me at 2408553702 uploadfromtaptalk1344977688634.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1344977688634.jpg

turfboss

Members
BN Pleco

Marvin -

I think Ihave a couple of small Pleco's (BN's) - about 2" if that is what you are looking for - they will grow to maybe 5" when full grown and they are (as you know) great algae eaters and glass cleaners. Let me check my tanks and see what sizes I have.

George

If you want some long finned or short fin BNs with the marble red gene in them, let me know, as I am starting to get swamped with juvies.

Arlene

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'd be careful adding plecos that are too small, assuming of course that they're going into the same tank as the big flowerhorn and gold sev above....

Matt