• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank You Guys

JLW

CCA Members
Hey CCA Crew.

I just wanted to post here a BIG THANK YOU for all the help you guys gave PVAS at the Catfish Convention. Your hospitality suite was delicious. CCA guys were pitching in at least as much as PVAS guys -- heck, during the break down of the fish show, I looked up realised that CCA-based volunteers outnumbered PVAS volunteers.

I also have to give a big thank you for the tanks you all loaned us. The Fish Show was so incredibly HUGE that we ran out of tanks, and not in a "Oh, we'll pick them up at PetCo's dollar days" way. We ran about 50 tanks short. When we realised how close we were coming, you all stepped up and told us to go raid your stash of show tanks: we definitely very much so appreciate it.

And, we have to give a big, tremendous thank you to your generous and gracious Prez, who also provided Saturday evening's entertainment:

TonySpill.jpg

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Josh

Thanks for throwing a heck of a convention this weekend. I had a blast, met some really good people, and even managed to half way talk my wife into letting me go to Peru thanks to MT Expeditions raffle.

I'm already looking forward to 2014.

Jon

chriscoli

Administrator
I had a fantastic time, thank you PVAS!

(maybe we shouldn't let Tony handle those trashcans of water in the future....)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
LOL. Yeah, talk about being counter-productive to the teardown effort. Sheesh.

Thank *you* Josh and to PVAS for throwing an awesome convention. I can't say enough good stuff about the program, the speakers, the auction, the room sales, the attendees, the show, the venders.... the list goes on and on. I hope that our event will someday match up to the Catfish Convention.

Oh yeah, and thanks for not strangling me for dumping the water. You are a patient man, my friend. :)