• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

92 Corner

mdlnewman

Members
Dunno if ya'll remember the corner tank I bought way back in October. Well I had to build a new stand and plumb it and well I'm kinda lazy. So it is finally ready to put water in.

With scape
IACKpl.jpg

and the stand

Sws4ul.jpg

mdlnewman

Members
It will be a reef tank.

15gal sump
Mag 12 return
Eshopps s150 cone skimmer

I used 3/8" fiberglass rod from Grainger to build the tall rocks.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Sweet setup, Michael. You going with high-light or low-light inverts?

mdlnewman

Members
Current lighting is a 250w MH, Going to swap to LEDs over time but muy expensivo

Prolly both Tony, the tank is deep enough that stuff on the sand will not be getting burned

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Current lighting is a 250w MH, Going to swap to LEDs over time but muy expensivo

Prolly both Tony, the tank is deep enough that stuff on the sand will not be getting burned

Sweet bro. Can't wait to see updates as you fill 'er up. :happy0180:
For great deals on frags (mostly sps, shrooms and zoos), check out WAMAS or CMAS. WAMAS meets down around Tyson's corner and CMAS meets up somewhere your way (or at least used to about 5 years ago). Getting frags from them is like the equivalent of getting cichlids through CCA. Good folks who have too much in their fish rooms and like to spread the wealth.

It'll hurt when you inevitably kill stuff (especially SPS), but not as much as if you paid retail on it.

edit: w00t - 4K!