• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New member and looking for Pundamilia Nyererei

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome to the forum. Good luck in your search. I'm pretty sure there are several club members keeping Nyererei, just not sure if they are breeding them.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome Carlos. Where are you located?

I wish that the new folks would list their locations. It really does make things so much easier for buying/selling/advice. It's really easy to do through the control panel.....

(Hint, hint. ;))

69cichlids

Members
I think I have a male and female at least that was what I was told when we bought them the male is pretty pale until its feeding time then his black bars come out and the red on is shows more, I'm guessing cuz I have other more dominate makes in the tank, the "female" seems more dominate then the male here are some pictures, sorry for the bad pictures, camera phone...the male is way paler in the picture then real life. I think we paid $15 total for both so I would like to get $15 + shipping for both of your interested
Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1328586983064.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1328587047198.jpg