• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

Rasta Fish

Members
San Antonio vs Boston would be a horrible final. Can you say slow? Please don't do that to us. I wouldn't even watch
though your a fan of the game?
Finals would mean the 2 best team right ....lol

verbal

CCA Members
Celtics vs spurs would be a turtle race.

The Spurs were second in the League in scoring per game this season. OKC was 3rd. The Heat were only 7th, and Boston near the bottom. Does this mean you are going to stop watching after the Western Conference Finals :)

Zeppelin2088

Members
I didn't say they couldn't score, I just said they were slow. They set up their offense and run their half court plays. Very smart, just very boring. The heat and thunder are up and down the court, fast breaks and big plays. The heat aren't going to have any problems with the celtics limping up and down the court. Maybe if they were healthy like the spurs. And I think the spurs thunder series will go down to the very end in every game. I'd watch heat-spurs. Celtics-spurs won't happen. Dream matchup okc-heat though.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

verbal

CCA Members
I didn't say they couldn't score, I just said they were slow. They set up their offense and run their half court plays. Very smart, just very boring. The heat and thunder are up and down the court, fast breaks and big plays.

You mean the heat that were 16th in the league in pace this season? Vs. the Spurs who were 7th?

You are correct about the Thunder being fast paced and the Celtics being pretty slow paced.

Zeppelin2088

Members
You been watching numbers never lie lol? The heat did struggle running this season, and that's why the finished behind the bulls. They seem to have it down now though in the playoffs. The heat and thunder both want to run. The celtics and spurs want to slow it down and run their plays.

monfrey29

Members
Yyyyeeeaaahhhhh!!!!!! Buddy, the
SAN ANTONIO SPURS do it again, all day!!!

Sent from my YP-G70 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
??? Get Nasty! How about old man Duncan? Duct tape and WD40!

Haha ! Still gotta beat my team and I'm still rooting for okc and anyone else that ever plays the spurs. Glad the pep talk worked out. That works better then the wd40 and duct tape. Oh and duncan did look nice on that power dunk...flashback in time. Sa 2-0.

Zeppelin2088

Members
First of all I gotta say Tony Parker is amazing. Second the refs ruined that game last night. So many bad calls in the first half. Third does Manu have to fall on the ground every single time he shoots? It's pathetic lol. The spurs played well and defended home court like they're supposed to. Now it's time to see if okc can do the same.

Rasta Fish

Members
Manu is a Pro...T.P was moving so fast last night Russell looks like he was in slow motion Spurs is like a well oil machine the ones you look at and say they don't build them like that anymore.
The Spurs should take it all, the big question will they go undefeated in the playoff??
Now if i can get some of that Oil for Boston my prediction will come though ..BOS vs SA finals....lol

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Heat is on Boston now, literally they are down 2-0. Ummm Rasta??? Win in ot and missing way too many fts. Again I saw a tired boston get into foul troub le...hehehe! HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!