• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thoughts for my lil' sis

mchambers

Former CCA member
Yes, this sounds like good news, so is nice to hear. Tell her I've got more gold lasers if she wants them.

turfboss

Members
Prayers for Stephannie

Hey Sam - just got back from a weekend out of town and saw this posting - know that we have Stephannie in our prayers - even through she is back home we pray for a speedy total recovery - as Yun said it might just be brought on by stress - so we will pray that God will bless her with some peace and tranquility in her daily life so that stress will be reduced and she can get back to enjoying her life (and of course her fish).

rich_one

Members
OMG... just seeing this. Don't know if your a religous person or not, but do know my family will mention her in our prayers.

-Rich

Just checking in after being out of town for a week...so sorry to hear about your sister. Just being home must make her feel even a teensy bit better than being in the hospital. Hope she's on the mend, and I'll keep her (and you!) in my thoughts!

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
I just wanted to let everyone know that my sister is doing well at college. The lining of her stomach was highly inflamed due to stress. Her stomach has settled down after being on medications and a bland diet for a couple of weeks. She still has a list of foods to avoid (includes all alcohol :( poor college kid) but at least she is able to eat foods with flavor now.

chriscoli

Administrator
ugh, I had something similar happen to me in grad school. I got REALLY tired of eating plain white bread or rice, water, and unseasoned baked chicken.

I'm so glad she's doing better!!!