• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

Rasta Fish

Members
its interesting to see how the game will be in Miami i am looking for the role to switch with OKC have the early lead.
It was a good game last night! as i figure, for Miami to win they have to hold a clear cut lead to hold off OKC run, I still dont like that with OKC team when they make these type of run when the game is on the line..One of these day..One, Of These Days..
Bosh makes all the difference last night....not to mention Wade actually played

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
REF MISSED A FOUL @ THE END ON JAMES...THANK GOODNESS HE COULDNT SEE FROM THAT VIEW. TIED UP 1-1!! HOME TO MIAMI!!
IS GETTING OKC INTO FOUL TROUBLE EARLY A KEY TO THE PUZZLE? STAY TUNED.

Zeppelin2088

Members
Can't be getting behind like that every game. Kinda wish okc would've started on the road, just to get the nerves out. Hard to not want home court though. Young team, I expect to get at least one on the road though. Looks like we're going 7.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

verbal

CCA Members
I think the first half of the next game is key. OKC needs to find a way to stop digging themselves in such large holes.

Leffler817

CCA Members
REF MISSED A FOUL @ THE END ON JAMES...THANK GOODNESS HE COULDNT SEE FROM THAT VIEW. TIED UP 1-1!! HOME TO MIAMI!!
IS GETTING OKC INTO FOUL TROUBLE EARLY A KEY TO THE PUZZLE? STAY TUNED.

Regardless of the sport, I hate seeing refs make or miss calls that would have effected the outcome of the game like that. Overtime would have been great, but oh well.

Leffler817

CCA Members
It happens in football way too often. Many NJ Devils fans think it was part of the reason they lost game 6. But forget the fact that NJ was in the hole 3-0 when the penalty was assessed.

Zeppelin2088

Members
Because of KD's length. Lebron is gonna get his points, just like Durant is going to. The key is stopping wade and the 3 point shot. Also Iblocka needs to step up and be more physical with Bosh. Last I saw KD only shot 4 free throws. That's ridiculous, he always get to the line at least 10 times.

Rasta Fish

Members
Thats why he was looking tired towards the end too much effort on guarding LeBron
Its not worth it, as you say LeBron and KD will get theirs, so they need to shut down the other factors, just as Miami is doing on shutting them down and getting them out of their game
Does not look good for OKC. The East needs a Title after all

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Because of KD's length. Lebron is gonna get his points, just like Durant is going to. The key is stopping wade and the 3 point shot. Also Iblocka needs to step up and be more physical with Bosh. Last I saw KD only shot 4 free throws. That's ridiculous, he always get to the line at least 10 times.

stop wade? what do you mean? i thought wade was garbage lol! him and harden are going through a little slump. hopefully wade is coming out of his :p.
ft for miami 31-35 major improvement!
okc missed a ton but they also didnt get to the ft line. (tissues for all the ref crying) :p
who else is long enough and athletic enough to stay with james. if kd is getting 4-5 fouls, and he plays intelligent ball, someone else will probably foul out. if it were me id use sefalosha and alternate. i do love watching durant on the bench. okc's coach made a bad decision of pulling westbrook it changed the momentum to miamis favor.;) he pulled a dummy move like our coach when he pulled battier in gm 1! one word explains both coaches inexperience/ stupidity "duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"