• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Fish

longstocking

Members
A few new fish came in last week...

LARGE dovii's.... I mean LARGE.... about 15 inches.
Albino eureka reds
Nice fronts... Mpimbwe 35.00
Callochromis macrops
Regal peacocks
Gold occies
T. brichardi

TMSB805

Members
Saw those dovii today. True monsters. There's also some large hartwegi in there as well. Oh and some thoricthys aureus as well

Malawimania

Members
Any cool Malawi stuff worth mentioning? I'm looking for large Haps and Peacocks, or really any males over 2.5" range? I live in Harford County so when I come down I like to make sure my trip is worth it

longstocking

Members
Large clown knives :)

A good selection of Africans atm.... leth red caps, copidocromis, large peacocks, kilesa pairs :) Wild comps, large haps, 2+ haps, C. horei.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I stopped by the store yesterday on my day off. I ended up picking up a nice group (hopefully 2M/4F, maybe 3/3) of thorichthys aureus:

http://www.cichlidae.com/gallery/species.php?id=244

I also picked a some firemouths and a couple paratheraps fenestratus. Thanks again to Francine who helped catch fish for me.

Go support HOT. If we don't, there won't be any LFS left.

samarth

Banned
Price of dovii and can you send to india

Sent from my Micromax A110 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Old thread. HOT is a local store that does not ship.

If you are looking for dovii, try Cichlids of the Americas. I know Dan ships internationally.