• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Howdy from the Suth!

gas

Members
Greetings all.

I'm Greg Steeves, originally from New Brunswick and now living just outside San Antonio Texas. I had the great honor of speaking at the CCA meeting in October and met so many great people, joining was a no-brainer.

My wife and I maintain a small fishroom (the fish hut) with several tanks of haplochromine cichlids, catfish and some livebearers. We have a great time attending fish events and hanging with all our friends.

I look forward to learning all I can from the wealth of experience here.

Prepare for Corydoras questions out the yingyang!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
So glad that you decided to join us on the forum, Greg! Thanks a ton!

We all had a really good time seeing you this weekend. We will certainly have to get together again sometime soon.

So.... tell us about the "small fishroom" (lol).

Cheers,
Tony

killakacti

Members
welcome to CCA, I missed out on your talk at the meeting, really would have liked to have been there since I am keeping 2 vic species that fell in my lap.

Sent from my ADR8995 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Jefft

Members
Welcome Greg I wish I could have stayed for the talk you gave. I was hoping to be able to do so. Now that you are here I am sure CCA will do everything it can to make sure you learn the ropes of Cichlids. LOL.. Welcome Sir.

rsretep

Members
Thanks for the great presentation Greg and for joining our fish family. Looking forward to reading your posts and hopefully seeing another of your presentations in the future

gas

Members
Thank you friends, very kind. I wish I could attend the catfish convention this weekend. I will enjoy myself vicariously through all who attend.