• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Shark Week!!

emartin

Members
Anyone else watching it? Just cracked open a few Dogfish IPA's and enjoying the awesomeness of watching Great Whites breach the surface completely while attacking seals and seal-dummies...in HD...awesomeness...
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif

Anyone else watching Shark Week this week?

And speaking of Shark Week...anyone else pick up the bluray release of JAWS? I'm not kidding when I say this...the picture quality is superb...honestly one of the best restorations I've ever seen. It's definitely worth picking up if you have a bluray player...!

I've been DVRing all the new shows. And if nothing else better is on during the day. I have the Discovery Channel playing in the background while I'm doing my chores around the house. I hate that I do this, because I sometimes get sucked in, even though I've seen many of these in the past.

I might even go down to the Discovery building tomorrow with my boys to show them the shark inflatables on the building. I showed them the pictures that I think Tony posted in one of the threads, and they really want to go see this!

Arlene

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I have the DVR set to record soem of the new stuff too, tough to find the time to watch them all. I always look forward to Shark week though! Hoping to use my new SCUBA cert to get some up close experience with them in the future.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Last night, I watched a bit of one show related to how Jaws affected the public's view on sharks. It was pretty cool. Haven't had much time other than that, but need to get the DVR rolling when I get home. :)

Anything coming up that looks extra special DVR-worthy?