• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Plants at the Convention

halak

Members
I have the following plants for sale. I will be at the Catfish Convention Friday evening and all day Saturday, so you can get the plants then and there. Let me know what you'd like and also when you want to get them. Every order gets some free Hygrophila polysperma 'Sunset.' (Well, I couldn't legally sell these anyway.:p) These are all easy plants.

Hygrophila corymbosa 'Angustifolia' - 5 for $2 (2 batches available)
Nesaea triflora - 5 for $1 (4 batches available)
Rotala sp. 'Bangladesh' - 6 for $1 (6 batches available)

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Okay

I'd like 2 batches of your Nessea and 3 of the Rotala. If no one else offers you I'll take them all but as I hear tell that it's nice to share, best leave some for others.. :D

ddavila06

Members
viktor, do you have any anomala left? my pair passed when i went to argentina and i gave the last offspring to a friend, hes looking to add a boy or a few to get a group going =)

Jmty

Members
Nesaea triflora

I will like a bundle of that,will look for you hope i can find you there,will send a pm with my ph.#

halak

Members
In order to find me more easily at the convention, I will be wearing something fishy. Okay, I realize that would not help much, but if it is cold enough, I will be wearing a GWAPA sweatshirt. Also, I have a pony tail and glasses.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Much easier

I'll be in the room next to the CCA Hospitality suite with Tony and JC selling fish, maybe you can just stop by...