• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Nathan
They say they are the best Team not players
I think the Heat is a very good team they have one of best all around player in the league, but they are not a Team NOT yet, Chris Bosh is an underrated player for what he brings to the team in match up with certain teams, but back to what i said earlier they dont have the depth to be the number one team...Not Yet!
OKC..very good ...are they ready?
Not this year but they are almost there...
:eek: YEAH RIGHT LMAOOOOO
THE ONLY THING THE HEAT ARE TRULY MISSING IS A DOMINANT CENTER. WE HAVENT HAD THAT SINCE ALONZO MOURNING. ;)

Zeppelin2088

Members
I said this season Tony Parker was best. Rose didn't play half the season. Never saw the final voting but pretty sure Tony Parker finished 3rd in MVP voting behind Lebron and Durant.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Rasta Fish

Members
I wish someone would let LeBron know he can take over the game
I remember when he smash the Pistons all by himself ...i am still waiting for he to do that nightly...

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I said this season Tony Parker was best. Rose didn't play half the season. Never saw the final voting but pretty sure Tony Parker finished 3rd in MVP voting behind Lebron and Durant.

I WASNT ARGUING ABOUT THIS SEASON I WAS JUST SAYING ROSE IS BETTER. I DIDNT SEE THE VOTING AT ALL BUT I HAVE SEEN THEM BOTH PLAY. BOTH ARE GOOD BUT WHEN YOU HAVE A GUARD THAT CAN COME DOWN ON ANY GIVEN PLAY AND PENETRATE AND DUNK ON OPPOSING BIG MEN. TO ME THAT SEPERATES THE TWO. HE IS A GUARD BUT HE COULD PLAY SF AS WELL. TONY HAS GREAT COURT VISION EXCELLENT HANDLES AND A NICE "J". HE TOO CAN PENETRATE DEFENDERS HOWEVER HE CANT GO OVER THEM.

Zeppelin2088

Members
My personal thoughts on Lebron: He could be the greatest of all time, even better than Jordan. Only thing in his way is his own head. He cares too much what other people think he should do instead of just taking over. It should be instinct for him. As it is for Kobe and was for Jordan. Great players know it's their team. He's probably the most physically gifted athlete of all time in any sport.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
No way Lebron is the best ever. He may not even be the best on his own team. Until he can lead his team to multiple championships, with or without an allstar cast around him, he shouldn't be in the conversation.

Rasta Fish

Members
so nothing about thte games lastnight ?
I did not get to see them i say the result this morning ..:)

LeBron is very good but he is lacking the killer finish the greats have ...
hope he will learn one day he is still young

The Thunder stole one from the Lakers! I knew the Lakers were done when Kobe threw a lame pass at the end of the 4th that was intercepted by DURANTULA and he went on to score a easy dunk and cut the lead to 5 i believe.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
34rvtp5.jpg
BUT I JUST COULDNT BENCH HIM AGAIN...HE POUTS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

man so glad to see okc dig into la again last night. funny thing is that they were not playing well together but seemed to play together better 2nd half. harden def showed why he is the 6th man in nba. durant did the **** thing. gotta love that kid. bet he went and had some kobe steak after the game lls!
boston was sending a clear msg last night to philly. garnett was a beast scoring, blocking and rebounding. rondo seemed like a man possesed willing boston to win. they didnt even need pierce, garnett, or rondo for much of the 3rd & 4th qtrs. it will be interesting to see how philly regroups after watching tape. fyi run the floor hard and spread the ball around. then switch off and drop it down low on the post or off some screens to keep them off balanced and tired. have to keep in mind pierce and garnett have bad knees. tired + foul trouble= bench time. which means the middle opens up(garnett) offensively. shut down the paint and dont allow rondo past the foul line. if he gets by foul him hard enough to make him remember and think about comin through again. use 3 different players and use 2 fouls each wich gives you 6 fouls on him and nobody gets into foul trouble.

Nathan

Members
Hey, thats the best player since MJ, remember how good he was in last years payoffs!!?? Theres no reason they cant beat OKC.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Hey, thats the best player since MJ, remember how good he was in last years payoffs!!?? Theres no reason they cant beat OKC.
kobephotoshop8.jpg
Kevin+Durant+Gh6ZXKkQ7zvm.jpg

"tito pass me a tissue" there is a very good reason okc is better then them. you will here this phrase all series"....over gasol...." gasol cant stop durant. proven fact. cant afford to get into foul trouble but what will they do bynum is too slow. easily shook and taken off the dribble. just gotta make sure he cant block you.;) if they get them 3-0 its gonna be over in 5. i dont see a sweep but id love too see one.

Last edited:

Zeppelin2088

Members
There are many reasons why they can't beat okc. Haven't you been watching? Okc has the better starters, better bench, loudest fans in the nba, scoring champion, sixth man of the year, better coaching, home court advantage, and a 2-0 start.

Nathan

Members
kobephotoshop8.jpg
Kevin+Durant+Gh6ZXKkQ7zvm.jpg

"tito pass me a tissue" there is a very good reason okc is better then them. you will here this phrase all series"....over gasol...." gasol cant stop durant. proven fact. cant afford to get into foul trouble but what will they do bynum is too slow. easily shook and taken off the dribble. just gotta make sure he cant block you.;) if they get them 3-0 its gonna be over in 5. i dont see a sweep but id love too see one.

And who is durant not shooting over? Has anyone been able to "stop" him.

Kobe made 9 of 25 shots, 36.0% Thats why they lost. He can not carry his team like durant can. Its hard for bynum or gasol to do anything when kobe is chucking garbage half the game.

Zeppelin2088

Members
Even the lakers big men are getting outplayed by okc's big men. Was supposed to be LAs big advantage. My boy Iblocka with 7 Blocks. And Nick Collison may be the most under-rated defensive big man in the nba.