• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello From Minnesota

Aluetkids

Members
Hi everyone new to the site and recently discovered an affection for cichlids. I will be looking for advice on how to stock my 40 gallon...as soon as the find an appropriate section :p

hotwingz

Members
Welcome! Your guna learn everything...well most everything lol you need to know here! Ask away!!!

Sent from my PG86100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Welcome Selene. There are alot of fish out there, just take your time, do your research, ask alot of questions if your unsure so you can do it right the first time. Lots of good info on this board if you do alittle searching around.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome aboard. Definitely do some homework here before you go out and just buy fish. If you're interested in Africans, there are a few different routes you can go with a 40B.

marge618

CCA member
Welcome to the CCA forum. Lots of fish info to be had here. Great bunch of fish-o-holics. You are bound to find friendly people here who will gladly help you do your research. Happy "fishing".

turfboss

Members
Just go to the Capitol Cichlids Association Forums link - and browse down through the various groups - you will find a couple of places where you can ask questions - follow the forum discussions and you will get lots of useful information as the guys and gals here discuss what they are doing or ask for help with a specific topic - I'm sure you will like it here - lots of really knowledgeable and friendly folks.