• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Well that sucked, CCAFFL 2

mdlnewman

Members
Amazing how many ways I managed to lose in the last 4 weeks, 9-0 to finish out 10-4. Just sux

Ok how the Hell do the Lions score 34 points and Calvin Johnson only gets 4 pts?

Michael Vick of course sucked in his return and my running back breaks an ankle in the first quarter.

What a horrible way to lose in the end.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
It was never a good season for me. The Madden curse on my 2nd round pick and I never had a chance.

Oh well, there is always next year.

yeah, sucks how my season ended too. Shonn Green and Gronkowski went ape s**t. Green with 31.70pts and Gronkowski freakin 42pts!!!!!! and gave haddonfiled killers the win SMH

I kept my mouth shut, got my *** kicked, started 3-7, now 8-7 with a championship. Had a 64 pt swing tonight to clinch it. Aaron Rodgers is my MVP. Thanks all.

verbal

CCA Members
My team(Fighting Plecos) was disappointing last week, but seems to have bounced back.

Congrats to Deadskins Rising. Now if the real Skins can only do the same next season.