• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

Zeppelin2088

Members
I don't want KD on him constantly, but who else is going to guard him? Sefalosha can't play the whole game and hes been on Wade a lot. harden and Westbrook are too small to guard Lebron. Just like Lebron and Battier are the only guys that can guard KD. It's the finals you have to do it at both ends.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I don't want KD on him constantly, but who else is going to guard him? Sefalosha can't play the whole game and hes been on Wade a lot. harden and Westbrook are too small to guard Lebron. Just like Lebron and Battier are the only guys that can guard KD. It's the finals you have to do it at both ends.

yea that was pretty much my point. other then sefalosha there isnt anyone. ;)

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
wade is a superstar and was way before lebron or kd. wade was getting things done in miami from day 1. before shaq.....before lebron. yes he can be shut down, but not alot. like rondo, nash, rose, westbrook, and kobe when he is off he stinks it up. however even on non scoring nights the great ones contribute in other stats. i dont know of many guards that rebound, steal, shoot, and block shots like wade does. hustles on both ends to get it done.

Zeppelin2088

Members
I didn't mean he's not a superstar. He's just not on KD/Lebron level of superstar. Wade is the 3rd best player in this series. Just saying you can guard him, and there's no freak physical size to him to cause a defensive mismatch.

Rasta Fish

Members
If OKC loose the next game its a done deal, with the return of Bosh, it changes everything its just a little too much for OKC to handle
Playing catchup is not what they want to do if they can hold and keep an early they may just have a better chance
Its funny to see how the series change from the West being a done deal to win the championship, i thought they were stronger, if LeBron keep playing the way he is in the playoff they are hard to beat

Zeppelin2088

Members
I still think okc has the better team. Miami has a better big 3 and much more experience. I think it basically comes down to Westbrook and if he's making his shots because he's going to take his shots.

MIA

Members
wade is a superstar and was way before lebron or kd. wade was getting things done in miami from day 1. before shaq.....before lebron. yes he can be shut down, but not alot. like rondo, nash, rose, westbrook, and kobe when he is off he stinks it up. however even on non scoring nights the great ones contribute in other stats. i dont know of many guards that rebound, steal, shoot, and block shots like wade does. hustles on both ends to get it done.

+1

MIA

Members
lol Way to represent D.Q. tonight will tell.

best shot blocking guard the league has ever seen. Love the guy but those turnovers late make me cringe!

Seriously why all the hate?? ok so it was a douche move "the decision" but the guy raised a few million for charity. Not like some of the horrible crimes other athletes have committed... omg a cocky jock........WWWOOOOOWWWW

AND they did what most people want their superstars to do (or so they say) they gave up a few mill (granted not that much) and sacrificed their games to hopefully win the big one... Damded if you do...

Actually the three have done some good things and are pretty good people (as far as we have seen down here). Bosh is pretty classy, Wade has gotten more of an ego and complains a bit too much but overall seems decent, James... ok over the top with the king thing but have you seem him play this season? Doing it all!!!

So whatever, if they chose your city you would love em. Suck it! lol

mdlnewman

Members
Asking why all the hate is all the proof one needs to know you are from Miami. :p

Even in today's reality TV world making it all about you is viewed as a negative. James made it even easier to hate him after the decision and the not 1-8 thing. He was easy enough to not like before as he is, as Peyton was before the SB win, a wanna be superstar.

None of these sports stars get it, James and Dwight Howard are the best examples. If you don't want to stay where you are just move on and don't say anything. People are going to hate from where you leave but not the whole nation as they found out the hard way. If you vacillate and make it all about you and can't figure out why people don't like you, oh well.

Zeppelin2088

Members
There are plenty of reasons to dislike Lebron. Every star is going to be loved by some and hated by others. Even KD has haters and he may be the nicest guy in the league. I also never liked Lebron even from the cavs days. The guy I can't stand more than anyone though...Paul Pierce.

Rasta Fish

Members
Ahem!
The East look to have the title this time around so that's a good thing for us!
LeBron has be solid all season his stats speaks for itself, so cant hate on that, very impressive! if you love the game you have to respect that.
its been fun to watch

Zeppelin2088

Members
First David Stern fixes the draft lottery then he pays the refs to blow calls in the finals? lol Seriously though KD needs to stop being the nice guy and complain about some of these fouls, I don't care if he gets a tech for it.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
First David Stern fixes the draft lottery then he pays the refs to blow calls in the finals? lol Seriously though KD needs to stop being the nice guy and complain about some of these fouls, I don't care if he gets a tech for it.

HE WAS COMPLAINING . I SAW HIM A COUPLE OF TIMES TALKING TO THE REFS.NO EXCUSES THEY GOTTA PLAY OR GO HOME. :D