• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Double tiered 20 gallon tank stand

takadi

Members
I need a stand that can hold two 20 gallon highs. Footprint 24"x12/13". Doesn't matter if it's wood or metal, just as long as it's sturdy.

mchambers

Former CCA member
I am now in need one of these (a stand that will hold 2 24 inch aquariums). Let me know if you have you're willing to sell.

Wydukey1991

Members
once i get my wall built ill have one to get rid of......wont be for prolly another month or so tho. sorry if that dont help lol

takadi

Members
Fortunately I was able to find one, but thanks anyway. Best of luck though, mcchambers, it was a huge pain to find

mchambers

Former CCA member
Okey dokey

once i get my wall built ill have one to get rid of......wont be for prolly another month or so tho. sorry if that dont help lol
I'll keep looking, but if you get the wall built and are ready to move the stand, let me know.

I am now in need one of these (a stand that will hold 2 24 inch aquariums). Let me know if you have you're willing to sell.

Still looking? I have a black metal double-tank stand for 20L, or that footprint, anyway. 26" from bottom ledge to top ledge. If that works, make me an offer!

Ruth

Last edited: