• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

*** Manzanita Driftwood*** buy 2 get 1 free :) ~ Ship

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Next time I'm in CA with my truck...

...reckon I'll hit a burn area with a rip saw and bring back a load - at these prices would pay for gas round-trip coast to coast twice over and then some. Not bad for an afternoon's work....

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks Francine (and Raphel)!

Matt

We're gonna split the shipping. I will spearhead and have the box(es) shipped to me.
Please pay Rafael (PC1).
Pick your single piece: OR
Pick your two pieces and your 3rd for free. Your third is your choice. (Equal or less than your most expensive piece.)
PM me your numbered choices.

Rafael has also agreed to send CCA a box as a donation, once a year, to be a sponsor for CCA! Thanks Rafael!

mscichlid

Founder
CCA Members:
I'm starting to get the numbers of the pieces you want. Please contact PC1 and pay for your pieces. Tell him you that you are a CCA member. Then send me the number of your paid pieces.

I'd like to wrap this up in 7-10 days if you don't mind.

i have done business with this guy in the past and he always has excellent pieces and he package wells and gets it to the east coast in a decent amount of time.