• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The ORIGINAL CCAFFL, Week 3

mrkillie

Members
First off, there was an adjustment to the scoring for week 2 that resulted in a reversal of fortunes for Rockville (now a 'W') and Love Canal :(.

As for week 3, we are down to 1 unbeaten, still have 2 winless teams and have 7 teams with winning records. This week we'll step outside the division.

Division 1

(1) HowYOUDoin?..................... 3-0-0

(3) Predators..............................2-1-0
(5) Rockville Road Rage ............2-1-0
(7) Super Red Emperor's ...........2-1-0

(11) Love Canal Mutants........... 0-3-0
(12) TheOtherRedheadGirl .......0-3-0

Division 2

(2) SOMD Blue Crabs ..............2-1-0
(4) Big Boys .............................2-1-0
(6) Maryland Steel Beast .......2-1-0
(8) Cheatin' B@st@rds........... 1-2-0

(9) DHusk Destroyers............. 1-2-0
(10) Prancing Peacocks...........1-2-0

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
FYI...

HowYOUDoin?.....................Bill

Predators.............................. Joel
Rockville Road Rage ............Chris
Super Red Emperor's ...........Richard M.

Love Canal Mutants........... Shawn
TheOtherRedheadGirl .......Jennifer

Division 2

SOMD Blue Crabs ............. Prince
Big Boys .............................Chris
Maryland Steel Beast ....... Richard(Ben Roethlisberger)
Cheatin' B@st@rds........... Mikey Gray

DHusk Destroyers.............David
Prancing Peacocks...........Mikey Oshea

fischfan13

Banned
What happened to all of the trashtalking that this league used to have?
Did some guy from Jersey quiet all of that down?:p

(1) HowYOUDoin?..................... 4-0-0
(3) Predators..............................3-1-0
(4) Rockville Road Rage ............3-1-0
(5) Super Red Emperor's ...........2-2-0

(9) Love Canal Mutants............. 1-3-0
(12) TheOtherRedheadGirl .......1-3-0

Division 2

(2) Big Boys ..........................2-2-0
(6) SOMD Blue Crabs..............2-2-0
(7) Maryland Steel Beast .......2-2-0
(8)
DHusk Destroyers............ 2-2-0
(10) Cheatin' B@st@rds........ 1-3-0
(11) Prancing Peacocks...........1-3-0

Still only ONE Undefeated Team!
Hey, HowYOUDoin'?:D

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Usually it was me and Shawn or Mike O that would do all the trash talking. Oh, and Joel would do some of his own Trash Talking as well, but as far as why we're not, I really don't know...

Typically, I'm the one doing all the Trash talking, but since I got my Plums handed to me it's kind of hard...LOL!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Ricky and I have a matchup this weekend, so lets get the trash talking started. I'm thinking you might have a chance if I put my bench against your starters;)

I cant trash talk at 2-2, plus my team sucks! I did auto draft last year and it went ok. This year tried the same, well Im not to happy but.... Its my fault. I just want to beat Bill and my season would be a great one!

rich_one

Members
Awwwww Rich, I like you.
Pretty tough for me to trashtalk you this week.
Good luck.
LOL... thanks, man. It's all good! While I'm not much the trash talker, I do realize it is a fun part of fantasy football, so it's all good. I won't be talking much trash because aside from it not generally being in my nature, I'm just hoping to be able to make some hay in this league with an auto-drafted team, with no QB and mediocre RBs! LOL...

-Rich

fischfan13

Banned
Compassion from Bill? Is that allowed in NJ?

I'd understand if you just felt bad for him being a Steelers fan, but I don't feel I know you anymore:p

Rich, Mike does have a point.
After this week...5-0.
NEXT!

Mike, I just realized that you and I never go up against each other.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Mike, I just realized that you and I never go up against each other.
I guess the stars really are trying to keep you undefeated;).

Thats a shame, but maybe if I get my team in order we'll meet in the playoffs. The road to the playoffs goes through the Super Red Emperors this week!

rich_one

Members
LOL... what does being a Steelers fan have to do with anything in NY/NJ??? LOL...

I can understand Mike, given that he lives in Ratbird country!

-Rich

Leffler817

CCA Members
Its hard to trash talk when my team is grossly under performing as it is.

If my memory serves me right, Mikey Gray went 10-0 or something like that and then lost in the finals last year..... just a thought. :D

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I guess the stars really are trying to keep you undefeated;).

Thats a shame, but maybe if I get my team in order we'll meet in the playoffs. The road to the playoffs goes through the Super Red Emperors this week!

Ha! Whatever Mikey:) Let's do this!!!!!!!!!
BTW, nice avatar Bro...

LOL... what does being a Steelers fan have to do with anything in NY/NJ??? LOL...

I can understand Mike, given that he lives in Ratbird country!

-Rich

Ratbird???:eek: OMG, too funny Rich! :lol: It's okay Big Ben, I give you permission to trash talk to our Native Jersey Shore Brother from another mother.:wacko:

Its hard to trash talk when my team is grossly under performing as it is.

If my memory serves me right, Mikey Gray went 10-0 or something like that and then lost in the finals last year..... just a thought. :D

Yep, you're absolutely right about Mikey Gray going undefeated for a while. The year before that I went undefeated for about 7 games I think. Joel is my witness;)

Anyways, I think Sir William the "Situation" goes down in flames this weekend. :angel2:

BTW, who the hell is Ryan Miller? Silly Rabbit...LOL!:lol::lol::lol:

mrkillie

Members
Yep, you're absolutely right about Mikey Gray going undefeated for a while. The year before that I went undefeated for about 7 games I think. Joel is my witness;)

Yes, then you went into a tailspin, but recovered for the playoff run, only to fall a little bit short in your comeback bid :D

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Yes, then you went into a tailspin, but recovered for the playoff run, only to fall a little bit short in your comeback bid :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:!!! Hey did you ever get your coffee maker back? And what is going on with Pittsburgh Man? Are they really getting old or are they just lazy... Maybe Ben shouldn't have gotten married because he really sucks right now especially in the Fantasy point department. It think those Rat Birds have your number Joel..:cool:

Who are you matching up with this weekend?