• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dykemyster's Group Buy... August ECC

emartin

Members
This is what he got from me:

3 XXLG WILD male Tyrannochromis macrostoma (maculiceps), 5.25-6.25"
Trio Protomelas sp. 'solo'
Protomelas 'steveni taiwan' Taiwanee Reef couple proven females couple males (breeding group I guess)
Aulonocara stuartgranti Undu Neon, reverse adult trio f1s
1 Julidochromis regani Kipili f1
Tyrannochromis nigriventer Northern f1 male 4.25-5"
WC Synodontis tanganice male ~4"
4.5-5" full color Aulonocara sp. 'lwanda' male
^I just realized I added an extra "x" that wasn't necessary for the tyrannochromis. They were very big, and definitely XLG based on the size they are typically imported as (which is usually 3-3.75").

johns51

Members
Is anyone else having problems getting in touch with them?

Since last Wednesday I have sent three emails, a PM and called with no response.

I'm interested in getting some fish but can't seem to get a hold of them

John

cmcpart0422

Members
I have ordered from them for the group order with no problems. You can also text them. I sent them a few text and then emailed my complete order in. They are probably just a little swamped from the group buy just keep trying and give them some time.

davidhusker

Members
email response time is usually about 24 hours. It seems like he checks and responds to emails in the morning, then not again until the next morning. Just in my experience. I just sent in an order , still confirming with erik though.

emartin

Members
johns51 have you gotten a response yet?

In the email subject make sure you include "ECC/CCA Group Buy".

fischfan13

Banned
Cut off is Wednesday...get your orders in today.

Also, the winner of the $100 Gift Certificate to Dykemyster's will be announced today...in ECC Fashion.:p

fischfan13

Banned
The Winner has been picked!

Now, after I have dinner and the video is completely ready for it's world wide premier...

longstocking

Members
If you are in on this order... you need my addy....

Please pm me to get my addy. I am not sure yet when they will come in... I will post as soon as I know. Please plan on picking them up Friday night. As I am busy Sat.

Last edited:

longstocking

Members
The shipment is getting in around 6:00.... please try and get here as close to 6 as you can :) I go to bed early.... and need to get up early to dive...

emartin

Members
So what did everybody get?

I was going to get a lot of fish, but Erik had to cancel that shipment this summer.

So instead I just got a single male Stigmatochromis modestus.

In a few months I'll be getting a LOT more stuff :)