• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS/FT Metriclima Msobo 'Magunga Deep' TRIO

Hicgup

Members
I have one adult TRIO of Msobo 'Magunga Deep' that I'll willing to trade or sell. The male has not been a dominant male, but now that he has been removed from the breeding colony and living with two females he should develop the electric blue that Magunga Deep are loved for.
This is a one time offering that needs to be finalized by Friday afternoon, as then I will be making plans for a fish trip. I will be in the Glen Burnie area Sunday afternoon if someone is interested in these fish and can meet me/or lives close by. I would trade for a proven pair of angelfish, and maybe some other proven cichlid pair (worth about $75 to $100-not convicts) but not really interested in more Africans.
Will consider any trade, really nice cories, livebearers, Geo's, whatever, but it has to be nice, or I'm putting this trio into another species tank.
I don't want to ship these fish, so don't ask unless you are willing to pay $150. ($75 for the trio-$75 shipping) Thanks.