• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Another Great Meeting

jonclark96

Past CCA President
A big thank you to everyone who showed up to the meeting today.

Thanks to Greg Steeves for the informative talk. It inspired me to pick my my very first group of Vics in the auction.

Thanks to Bill Barbito for MC'ing the auction.

Thanks to everyone who ran for a position on the BOD and congratulations to the winners. Thanks to Samuel Labudde for coordinating the elections this year.

See you all next week at the Catfish Convention.

Jon

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Huzzah!

Mike O'Shea, Matt Quinn , Frank Cowherd and Francine are our new Members-at-large. Voting was very close which I believe reflects well on each of the eight candidates, all of whom are esteemed and would have made excellent reps. CCA should continue to be in excellent hands (although I'm just a little worried about our new Prez).

:D

chris_todd

Members
Yeah, I thought the talk was awesome. I was seriously tempted to stop off at petco on the way home and get a bunch of 40 breeders and than place a big order from Dave Schumacher - he has a bunch of the fish Greg talked about today.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dogofwar

CCA Members
Wonderful meeting and presentation! Excellent auctioneering :)

See everyone next week at the Catfish Convention...

PLEASE POST YOUR CARES SPECIES IN OUR CARES SECTION AND REGISTER THEM WITH CARES!!!!

Matt

Sonny Disposition

I agree. Great meeting. In the many years of fish club meetings, this was the first presentation I've been to on Victorians. Thanks!

rsretep

Members
Yes great meeting, thanks to Greg Steeves for a wonderful presentation and to all of the CCA. family for another great meeting

gas

Members
Ola CCA! I want to thank everyone for the kindness and hospitality Shown me over the weekend. You have one of the best clubs in the country and each and everyone of you should take great pride in being part of something so special. I really hope I get the chance to see everyone again.

I would like to become a CCA member (Which I should have done Saturday...d'uh!) Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Ola CCA! I want to thank everyone for the kindness and hospitality Shown me over the weekend. You have one of the best clubs in the country and each and everyone of you should take great pride in being part of something so special. I really hope I get the chance to see everyone again.

I would like to become a CCA member (Which I should have done Saturday...d'uh!) Can anyone point me in the right direction?

As they said in Office Space...

26143389.jpg

Thanks again for coming up here, Greg.

On the top of the page, there's a tab for "join CCA." Click it and it'll take you to Paypal.

We'll see you soon, sir.