• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Parachromis For Sale

blkmjk

Members
I have some fish to move out. These are generally not community fish unless you have a lot of realestate 200+ gallons and even then there is no guarantee there will be cohabitation.

On to the fish.

1) 8" LaCieba yellow head male. 40$ originally a cast off from Tony.

4) 4-6" Panama Losellie 5$ an inch so a 4" fish will be 20$ mostly females. Insane orange coloration. By far the best looking Parachromis hands down.

1) 8" Losellie Male stunning in person very fat and mild mannered. 40$

6) 2-3" Dovii 5$ each or free if you buy anything else on this list.

Better pictures of the fish for sale are available upon request. Here is what I have for now.

Pm or text
240-372-0601

Thanks for looking

Drew

uploadfromtaptalk1387456381043.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1387456408840.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1387456504394.jpg

i see you are doing some house cleaning huh, making more room for the umbee take over i see. nice fish you are moving actually for once i think i am glad i have no more room for anything.....

blkmjk

Members
Thanks Terrel,

I am finally ready to pair of my umbees. And give them the space they deserve. That means some of these less coveted fish must go. Besides I'm still trying to make room for Jon Clark's Hetros, and Catemetacos.

Drew

yeah i do understand my mind has been spinning trying to figure out what could i possibly do to make some room for some of the ones you have listed.

blkmjk

Members
Ha! I know what you mean! Been tough trying to decide what makes the cut. But you can't keep all of the fish in the world.

Drew

trying hard not to buy this complete 150 setup for $200 its a complete just needing water and fish. i am still looking for the 220/240 range and then work from there

dogofwar

CCA Members
I've been talking to Glasscages about coming to AquaMania - spoken with the owner. Possibly doing a delivery to the event (parking lot). They're on the fence, for whatever reason.

No better way to persuade a vendor to participate than for customers and prospective customers to let them know that there will be buyers...

Matt

QUOTE=blkmjk;175144]If you're not looking for a drilled setup glass cages had the best pricing around. 8' 240 >900 last I checked.

http://www.glasscages.com/?sAction=ViewCat&lCatID=2

Drew[/QUOTE]

blkmjk

Members
Ok

I still need to move the Male LaCieba yellow head. 20$

Next week he gets moved out to the LFS. Or he will go to any CCA member for free

New to the list is a 4" male Red Tiger Mota. Rio Blanco from Dan at COA. He has no mate and I think he will be off'ed when I mix him in with other fish. Maybe, maybe not but I don't want to risk him because he is beautiful. 20$

Drew

Harleyrider5

Members
I am interested in the motaguense. If you will be a the meeting I can pick him up then.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

blkmjk

Members
I should make the meeting barring any last minute schedule change.

My only reservation is he may but Make it until then.... Your call.

Drew

blkmjk

Members
Two female Losellie, but I have something else you may be interested in... we will have to see what you have space for.

Drew