• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Spurs shot the lights out the first half but they couldn't keep it up the whole game. It's amazing how our whole state comes together to support the Thunder. Pops pointed out lastnight that if the Thunder win the title they will beat teams that have won 11 of the past 13 championships. Hope all the doubters have seen the light. OKC all the way!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
rasta??? did you see the :sign0129:? :D

Rasta Fish

Members
Yes, i did only catch the second half of the game but i give it up to K.D and his army ..
It was exciting but yet depressing to watch the lead got blown away..
Now if Boston can finish Miami tonight:ninja:
Will It will be sweet revenge for Perk to meet them in the finals??
I was pissed when they got rid of him but luckily for him he got picked up with an upcoming Giant in the league good for him.
I still Like Boston in the East...but not sure about to win it all the west was stronger.
Oh yeah! thats impressive stat

Rasta Fish

Members
both team would be two good fit for him
I think the Mavs might offer more towards a championship run quicker that the Nets if they keep most of the current players in their line up

Nathan

Members
Do the nets have anything to trade for him? I dont think he"ll go to either place, he kind of screwed that up by taking his option for next year. Its looking like Williams may end up in Dallas. They could be scary good when you think how Jason Terry has been the 2nd best player on that team and talent gap between him and Williams.

Zeppelin2088

Members
I don't know how they'll do it, but I know the nets will add some talent with the new move and the big money Russian. Then of course Cuban will always spend money trying to put together another championship team.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Rasta Fish

Members
Dallas is still a good team they just need another BIG man to block some shots and rebound, can you imagine if Dwight end up there, and ofcourse if they dont mess with the core of the team too much.
Not only will Dwight block for them he will put up lots of points for them also..thats Scary

verbal

CCA Members
Dallas is still a good team they just need another BIG man to block some shots and rebound, can you imagine if Dwight end up there, and ofcourse if they dont mess with the core of the team too much.
Not only will Dwight block for them he will put up lots of points for them also..thats Scary

I think Wade/LeBron and Bosh are more talented, but I think Williams/Dirk/Howard would be one of the most cohesive big 3s. However I don't think the Mavs have any realistic way to acquire Howard.

Rasta Fish

Members
darn it!!!
The LeBron from the Cleveland/Detroit series show up tonight
will have to see in game 7 ...
D.Q you must be feeling pretty good about now lol
One more game to go