• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

UNBELIEVABLE AQUARIUMS

Dmhcichlids

Members
I found these unbelievable dream aquariums. I always wanted to scuba dive so maybe I will get that one and kill two birds with one stone or maybe the one with the built-in fireplace. Hmmmm

talhouse.jpg

tal.jpg

talfloorliftlarge.jpg

carolina1.jpg

jasondiving.jpg

key1sweb.jpg

jtinhomephotoshopcloseup.jpg

designsynwebside.jpg

YSS

Members
These guys may know how to install and maintain high-end large tanks, but they sure don't know how to decorate them.

hotwingz

Members
Ha i would agree. The fake coral looks gross! Tanks are cool. But agreed, poorly decorated!

Sent from my PG86100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Maintenance is the issue. These aquariums are professionally installed and maintained. When someone is only coming in once a week to once a month to maintain the tank fake coral is the way to go.

Real coral would just die from neglect and algae blooms would take over the tank.

I think the tanks with fake coral look way better than the one reef tank pile of rock example (pictures 5 and 6) above.

Andy

fishman13

Members
I dont like saltwater tanks at all. But yeah cool. When i get a house with a pool i am going to turn the pool into a giant malawi pool.