• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello

ErnieG

Members
Hello, My name Is Ernest Green and im new here lol. I have bred lots of cichilids in my day Angelfish, discus, jags, jackdempeys, convicts, kribensis, blue rams, pikes, and flowerhorns. i would like to know where i can find some nice quality angels? my favorites are smokey veil black lace i just love them.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome to the forum. You should come check out our next meeting at Kennedy High School in Silver Spring.

Where are you from in MD?

dogofwar

CCA Members
Welcome!

Where in Maryland are you?

There are several folks in the club breeding angels. Discus Hans and Frank come to mind as a couple...

Come to the Sept meeting :)

Matt

turfboss

Members
Welcome to the forum - Looks like you have some experience already but anything you want more info on - just ask - someone in the club will have the answer.

You should come visit us at our next club meeting - Sept 8 at Kennedy HS in Silver Spring - its a blast:)

Leffler817

CCA Members
Welcome to the forum. You definitely need to check out the meeting. Lots of people car pool there too, if you're farther away.

ErnieG

Members
Wow this sounds like fun already, When does the meeting start? i have to vend at a reptile show on the 8th in Harve De Grace.

ErnieG

Members
My show lasts til 3 but i usually leave early if its slow there, if the meetings last til 5:30 i will get there by 3. If one of you guys could give me your number i can call you when im done vending at my show to see if you guys are still at the meeting.

verbal

CCA Members
My show lasts til 3 but i usually leave early if its slow there, if the meetings last til 5:30 i will get there by 3. If one of you guys could give me your number i can call you when im done vending at my show to see if you guys are still at the meeting.

If you get there by 3, the meeting will definitely still be going on. The speaker is at the beginning of the meeting and generally takes about an hour. However that is only part of the meeting and you would still have many opportunities to socialize, enter the raffle and bid on mini-auction items.

turfboss

Members
Ernie -

Address of Kennedy High School is 1901 Randolph Road, Silver Spring, MD 20902 - if you are coming down from Havre D Grace on 95 work your way around the Balt Beltway to 95 south to 32 west to 29 south and take the Fairland Road exit (just past the Route 200 Interconnector - like right on the other side of the bridge you go under) - follow that to Randolph Road - turn right (West). Almost immediately - like two blocks or so you will cross New Hampshire Ave and about a mile further along on Randolph Road is the school on your right - It appears quickly as the road seems to bend a bit around to your right so keep a sharp eye out for it cause you will be past it before you realize you just missed the entrance if you are not looking for it - just come into the entrance facing the parking lot and down the hall to the cafeteria. My cell phone is 410-562-3873 if you want to call to check on the fact that we are still there. The speaker will end around 3:00 - 15 min to half hour or so break for folks to peruse the auction table and the auction usually lasts till at least 5:00 - I think we have to be out of there by 6:00 -

Hope you can make it -

George

ErnieG

Members
Thanks you guys are so cool and helpful, george i will be coming from pasadena maryland i vend in harve de grace. I go to the show then i have to come home setup what i dont sell.