• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Report: Rick's Fish and Pet Supply

dogofwar

CCA Members
Hi Bob - thanks for the report. The mystery fish is a Ctenapoma (ansorgii, I believe). They jump out.

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Rick's is the closest store to my house. Their stock is up and down with respect to having out of the ordinary stuff. Some times they have some really cool cichlids, other times there isn't much that peaks my interest. All in all a pretty good store.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Nice writeup and pics, Bob. Been to Ricks a few times. They always have some really cool stuff in stock and the staff is super friendly.

Sonny Disposition

Thanks, everybody. Glad you liked the post. Speaking of super friendly, the staff guys were carrying around these little yellow lovebirds with pink faces. They were the friendliest little guys you could ever want to see. (The lovebirds, I mean.) One sat on my finger without any hesitation. When I rested my hand on the counter to put the first one back, the other one crawled up my arm and onto my shoulder.