• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The ORIGINAL CCAFFL, Week 3

mrkillie

Members
They must really hate Brees as they passed on him again a few years ago in free agency. I remember it came to Miami and New Orleans vying for his services.

Yeah, but he was coming off a major injury then, so I'd give the 'phins a pass on their passing of the passer. ;)

fischfan13

Banned
Yeah, but he was coming off a major injury then, so I'd give the 'phins a pass on their passing of the passer. ;)

I'm not giving my Fins a pass at all.
They dropped the ball big time.

It looks like the ultimate insult might be happening...the Lions are becoming a playoff team before the Fins.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Maybe they run the table reverse. Detroit couldn't do it, they had to beat the Deadskins. They'd be the only team to do both then!!! Bwahahaha.

GO BILLS!!! Smacked the Sh-eagles pretty good.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Ha! Whatever Mikey:) Let's do this!!!!!!!!!
BTW, nice avatar Bro...
Come on Richard, I want to hear you say it; "I, Submariner, lost my matchup to the Prancing Peacocks because they are a superior team."

Who woulda thought this would be the year the Redskins would be doing better than the Terps?

verbal

CCA Members
Come on Richard, I want to hear you say it; "I, Submariner, lost my matchup to the Prancing Peacocks because they are a superior team."

Who woulda thought this would be the year the Redskins would be doing better than the Terps?

Or the Lions 5-0 and Colts 0-5?

fischfan13

Banned
HowYOUdoin'? 5-0
Rockville Road Rage 4-1

Bring it on!

violent-smiley-092.gif
violent-smiley-096.gif

Leffler817

CCA Members
Richard, your team is falling faster that Shelley Long's career after Cheers!
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
___ 'splat' :D

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Lmao!!! You guys crack me up. So you want to talk trash huh? Cool, look for it on the yahoo site. Lol! And FYI William... I always make moves:)

RM