• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Year New Guy!!

JBOGGY

Good afternoon all. New to the community and somewhat to the fish. I've kept this breed for a few years without knowing about this site. I'm facinated with the colors and shapes from all three lakes. I'm redoing my 55 gal. set up and will be leaning on some of you guys for stock help in the very near future. Speaking of which . . . . . . who's selling beautiful, healthy fish close to the Ashburn area? :)

mscichlid

Founder
Welcome JBOGGY! I hear that a Richmond club is forming, but a lot of folks here will ship. What are you looking for? How many tanks do you have?

verbal

CCA Members
Welcome to the forum JBoggy. There are a few of us in your general area that keep African cichlids.

Welcome JBOGGY! I hear that a Richmond club is forming, but a lot of folks here will ship. What are you looking for? How many tanks do you have?

Ashburn is near Dulles Airport.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome aboard. There's quite a few breeders of Africans as well as south and central American cichlids in the club. What do you keep?

WendyFish

Members
Hiya and welcome.

I'm in Reston, so not too far. I have Africans breeding out the wazoo (mostly Malawi) so feel free to PM me if that's interesting to you and I'll be happy to raise ya some up if I don't currently have fry. It's definitely one of my biggest regrets that when I got into the hobby I didn't know about the club to get more of my stock from other members, as well as vendors of good repute that the club can direct you to!

Hope you can make it to a meeting sometime; if you do please find me and say hi!