• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Requests

longstocking

Members
Sometimes I get to look at list and pick what comes in.... at the very least I can whisper into Mark or Mikes ear to bring certain fish in....

Is there anything you guys would like to see.... African of course as those are the lists I get to see.

Hey Sarah,

GWAPA is doing their annual tank tours on August 25th and we plan on swinging by the store at the end of the tours in the afternoon.

I think that our members would be interested in seeing some small fish and dwarf cichlids. And some plants of course.

Arlene

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Now that you mention it

Steatocranus tinanti

I have a rather large and bored/lonely male.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Stiphodon atropurpureus or any stiphodon for that matter except stiphodon percnopterygionus. I can't justify spending $$$ on stiphodon percnopterygionus.

Last edited:

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Hear hear!

Stiphodon atropurpureus or any stiphodon for that matter except stiphodon percnopterygionus. I can't justify spending $$$ on stiphodon percnopterygionus.

If you said this anywhere in society but here someone would probably look to have you committed. Not saying they won't anyway :D, but imagining somone saying this out loud in mixed company just struck me as mildly hysterical. May have to try it...

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Dang

Just looked these up and they are very very cool, as in phenomenal. I get it. Too bad the fry are apparently just about impossible to raise in captivity.

dogofwar

CCA Members
That's why it's awesome when fish conventions happen to coincide with other conventions/meetings in the same hotel.

At the ACA in Indy this year, it was fish geeks + bowlers + young cheeleaders + the Bulgarian Diocese (see below).

Imagine that the elevator door opens, Mike O'Shea and one of those guys are on it, and Mike asks me about the Stiphodon (and beer).

Needless to say, I didn't let Siena roam alone (for a variety of reasons).

Matt

If you said this anywhere in society but here someone would probably look to have you committed. Not saying they won't anyway :D, but imagining somone saying this out loud in mixed company just struck me as mildly hysterical. May have to try it...

longstocking

Members
Sam I gave you some months ago at the meeting but you forgot them on the table. Matt has them ... or should :) Matt can you bring the fish to the meeting? Remember three of the gobies go to Sam and three go to Shane.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Last to know.

Say what? I was in India for the last meeting but that's very very cool all the same. Thank you. And Matthew, how come you never mentioned anything about this you covetous creature you? :D