• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

Zeppelin2088

Members
Great team play by the Heat last night. This will be an enormous amount of experience for my young Thunder team. Congrats to the Heat. I can see these two teams meeting up in the finals a few more years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Great team play by the Heat last night. This will be an enormous amount of experience for my young Thunder team. Congrats to the Heat. I can see these two teams meeting up in the finals a few more years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
INDEED!
RASTA I POSTED LAST NIGHT /THIS A.M. BUT SINCE YOU ASKED HERES ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD :D. IT WAS OVER @ 34-36 WHEN WESTBROOK MISSED THE DUNK. THEY NEVER LOOKED BACK. GREAT GAME. I HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR OKC. TO BE IN THE FINALS IN 5 YEARS IS AMAZING. THEY WILL BE BACK. HATS OFF TO OKC A VERY VERY GOOD TEAM. ;)

RIP LEBRON JOKES.jpg

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
6p9ojqh

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
LeBron finally figure it out i agree...just in time too or D.Q would not be celebrating today
yes i would cuz durants from here. i just wouldnt have been as vocal since they arent my main squad. speaking of vocal....i havent heard a peep from jim in some time. did you have him committed? :D

dogofwar

CCA Members
It was a good series but the Heat were clearly the superior team. OKC kept digging themselves holes...that were too deep...

Still not a Lebron or Wade fan.

But congrats to the victors - they deserved it :)!

Matt

MIA

Members
:)

lol ok but the point was for all the reasons to hate a player/team they really have not committed a major offense in the grand scheme of things.

Most people say why don't stars sacrifice their egos for championships and in this case they are doing just that. People are hypocritical. The hate is over the top for what was essentially a pep rally for the miami fans, not for the whole country... and what did people expect them to say in a pep rally oh well we want to get there some day :)

the decision thing, think even Lebron would want a do over on that one.

Main reasons, as a Dallas fan I don't like Miami http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da6eM1aitMs&feature=player_detailpage#t=112s
Wade is public enemy #1 for Dallas
and prior to this year lebron has been very disappointing in the finals
[yt]k3kKxtSQa-4[/yt]

MIA

Members
the member name MIA was not enough :p

Agreed on they don't get it... At the same time people's over the top reaction was equally misguided. They are athletes... for most people to look to their behavior compared to society as a whole is silly. These guys have been spoiled since they were very young.

Asking why all the hate is all the proof one needs to know you are from Miami. :p

Even in today's reality TV world making it all about you is viewed as a negative. James made it even easier to hate him after the decision and the not 1-8 thing. He was easy enough to not like before as he is, as Peyton was before the SB win, a wanna be superstar.

None of these sports stars get it, James and Dwight Howard are the best examples. If you don't want to stay where you are just move on and don't say anything. People are going to hate from where you leave but not the whole nation as they found out the hard way. If you vacillate and make it all about you and can't figure out why people don't like you, oh well.